Sixteen: Tough Luck

I walked into the bunker and greeted Sam and Cas as I walked over.

"Did you find it?" Sam asked. I nodded holding up the amulet.

"It was under his seat." I chuckled walking away. I headed to one of the rooms and knocked before going in. A man stood there with his back facing me.

"Dean look what I found." I smiled holding up the amulet. He turned around and smiled. One of those smiles that reached his eyes and crinkled a bit.

"Thanks kid."

I woke up with a gasp. How could I have forgotten about Dean? How could Sam forget about Dean? It all didn't make any sense. I got up and went to Sam's room. He was still sound asleep.

"Sam!" I called jumping on the bed. I nudged him.

"I remember." I said while shaking him. He groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"Remember what?"

"Dean. Your brother. I remember him."

"Nadeen don't you think I'd know if I had a brother?"

"Really think about it Sammy. The night your mother died, who carried infant you out the burning house if your dad was trying to find yellow eyes? Who made a deal and brought you back the first time you died? Who did Cas pull out of hell? Who took you from college to look for your dad when he went missing? Who's car do you drive everyday?! And who'd be the one to tell me all of this?" He sat up.

"Dean." He whispered. I nodded agreeing.

"Dean."

•••

Sam drove me to school. The whole ride we talked and tried to figure this situation out. He told me to find out what I can and he'd do the same.

I got to school and met up with everyone. Lydia was telling us her theory about relics, things that are left behind when someone is taken.

"Dean's amulet was left. That's how I was able to remember him."

"So we just have to find something to remember Stiles. Or to bring him back." Lydia said. We all nodded agreeing.

Liam and Scott brought up the fact that everyone at the party seen the riders, so it's more than likely they'd be taken. We had to come up with a way to protect them.

"We'll meet after lunch and figure it out." Scott said. Everyone nodded and headed to class. All day I couldn't stop thinking about Dean. There had to be a way to get him back and I was determined to figure it out.

My next class was history. It's my favorite subject but they gave us the oldest teacher alive. All I had to do was pay a kid 20 bucks to make sure I was marked as present, do the homework and boom. Easy A.

So when I heard the bell, I headed out the school. I went into the woods. A place that oddly calmed me down. I was practicing my aim with my knives again when I heard a twig snap. I turned around and scanned the area for anyone.

When I saw nobody I turned back around only to come face to face with a man. He had short blonde hair, blue eyes, pink lips. He smiled at me. But I had a feeling he wasn't human. Usually I'm right.

"Hello love." He said with a strong accent.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I go by many names. I'm more intrigued as to who you are."

"Well tough luck there buddy. I suggest you leave."

"I thought we were getting to know each other." He grinned.

"You sneak up on girls in the woods, I'm okay with not knowing you." He chuckled a little and moved closer to me. He looked into my eyes and spoke.

"What is your name?"

"Nadeen." I ended up telling him. I furrowed my eyebrows confused as to why I did. He looked a little shocked too but it quickly passed.

"You see Nadeen. You remind me of someone I knew a long time ago. A powerful young lady she was. A close friend. I cared deeply for her. My whole family did."

"I've never seen you before a day in my life."

"Of course not. You're not her. You just have her face. Both of theirs actually." He smiled. I nodded.

"Okay so this was fun but I'm gonna go now." I said grabbing my stuff.

"You don't care to know who I am?" He asked.

"Not really."

"Klaus." He said. I nodded and reached down for my bag.

"Well Klaus, you're a weird guy so-" I stopped when I realized he was gone. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around for him. When I didn't see him I just shook my head and headed back to school.

•••

Later on we figured out the best way to protect Everyone. We'd hold them underground in Argent's bunker. We all went underground with weapons prepared just in case the Riders make it down here.

Scott, Liam, Corey, Mason, and Hayden went to get Gwen and the other two students that were missing. I stayed with Sam, Argent, and Malia with the students. Some were freaking out, some were oddly calm.

I put my pistol in my waistband and reloaded my shotgun with salt bullets, hoping to have better luck with them. I stood to the side with Sammy and told him about my encounter with the man in the woods.

"Klaus? Why does that name sound so familiar?" He asked himself.

"Nathan's missing." Malia walked over and told us.

"Alright Nadeen you stay here and watch everyone." Sam said. I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"Fine." The three of them took off after Nathan. Everyone gave me odd looks but I  payed them no attention.

"You're new to Beacon Hills right?" Hayden asked. I shrugged.

"Kind of. Not really."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I was born here, but my parents didn't want kids so I was sent away."

"What brought you back?"

"My brother Sam. The tall one I was talking to, he has work here." She nodded. It was silent like that for a while, until the sound of boots could be heard coming into the room we were all in.

"Shit."

I turned to the door and started shooting as the riders entered the room. One of them hit me into a wall. I landed hard and groaned. I grabbed my gun and got back up. Before I could do anything, one of them aimed their gun at me and fired.