Fifteen: I Stole Your Party

I woke up the next morning frustrated. Upset with myself because I couldn't even remember their faces or my relationship to them just that they're important. I planned to ask Sam about it before I left for school.

I got ready for the day and headed downstairs. Jody and the girls left last night and I already missed them. The house felt empty now.

"Morning Sam." I smiled softy sitting down at the table.

"Hey Nadeen." He smiled. "Sleep well? Any nightmares?" He asked looking at me. I shook my head.

"No. Hey can I ask you a question?" He nodded.

"Yeah sure."

"Does the name Dean ring a bell to you?" Sam seemed to be frozen for a few seconds. Then he shook his head.

"No. Why?" I shrugged.

"Nothing." I ate my cereal and made small talk hoping to change the subject.

"Hey I found a case. Not far. It's In Arizona." I nodded.

"You going with Argent?" He paused and nodded.

"Don't I always?" He asked

"When do you leave?"

"Tonight. We'll be back before Monday. But you should stay with a friend until we get back. I don't want you here alone. Melissa said you could stay with her and Scott."

"I don't need a baby sitter."

"If I thought you needed a babysitter i would've left you with Cas." Sam chuckled. I rolled my eyes and got up hearing a car horn outside.

"That's Derek. I'll see you guys later." I said while getting up. I grabbed my bag and headed outside. I walked over to his car and got in.

"Morning." I smiled softly.

"Hey." he simply said. The ride to school was filled with an awkward silence. I would try to talk but he'd just give me short answers. We pulled up to the school and sat there.

"I'm sorry. Did I do something wrong?"

"I'm leaving Beacon Hills." He simply said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What? Why?"

"I have something to take care of?"

"Uh Okay. When will you be back?" He didn't answer and it frustrated me.

"Derek!"

"I don't know! Why do you even care aren't you leaving anyway?" I scoffed and nodded.

"Screw you." I said before getting out of the car. I shook my head walking into the school.

"Hey." Scott greeted me at my locker. I took a deep breath.

"Wanna ditch?" I asked.

"I would love to. Honestly. But I can't miss anymore class." I nodded understanding.

"Alright no problem. I'll see you later?" He nodded.

"Yeah you're staying for the weekend right?" He asked. I nodded. He nodded as well. I waved as the bell rang. On my way out I bumped into Liam.

"Nadeen, hey."

"Wanna ditch with me?" I asked him.

"Oh hell yeah." I smiled and motioned him to follow me. We walked to the parking lot.

"So where are we going?" He asked. I simply smiled and led him to the woods.

"What are we doing out here?" He asked. I put my bag down.