Chapter 1

Lexi

Lying in bed, my mind begins to drift, I feel conflicted. Tripp Conway is in my bed, it's only the second time he's slept over, normally he chooses to leave before the sun rises. I know it's just an accident; him sleeping over but, at this moment It feels like we are more than just bed buddies. The emotional connection between us is just as strong as the intimacy we share. Moving in closer, I wrap my arm around him. His back is warm against my chest, I hug him to me placing kisses up and down his spine which causes him to roll over. Facing me, he gives me a sleepy smile and caresses my cheek with his thumb. I close my eyes to relish this moment when I feel him kiss me. His lips soft and supple against mine, his tongue probing and caressing with a ferocious need. Slowly pulling away, he gazes at me with his hypnotic blue eyes and I swear it feels like he's steering into my soul. Kissing my neck, he makes his way down finding my nipple and begins sucking and flicking wildly. His erection is pressing into my pelvis and suddenly I can feel the small flame within me burn brighter.

"Yes, please don't stop."

Slowly, he moves further down, trailing my naval with his tongue.

"What are you doing? I ask fervently.

"Having my breakfast." He says with a wicked smile.

Then his lips are on me and his tongue is probing my clit with an explosive hunger. The pleasure running through me feels like mini explosions, firing at will. Tripp senses how close I am, he begins to work his tongue harder and faster, within seconds I spring to the edge, ready to fall.

"Yes, baby I'm cumming."

The pleasure he gives me is just the beginning of how I feel about him. He is the most amazing man I've ever come to know. Kneeling at the end of the bed, he grabs both my legs and throws them over his shoulder, with one slow thrust he plunges inside me, causing my pussy to spasm. I can feel his need pulsing within me; throbbing with urgency. In a matter of seconds, he's exploding inside me.

Tripp moves his hand to the back of my neck, grabbing a wad of my auburn hair and forces me into his mouth. His lips are full and moist as he begins to playfully tease my tongue with his. Sitting up he slides the condom off and sets it aside, he peers down at me and groans.

"Damn baby, you're so wet."

A moan escapes me as his fingers gently stroke my clit, the arousal between my legs slick and wanting. He explores, finding my sweet spot.

"Yes, fuck don't stop." I moan with a ferocity.

I arch my back in anticipation, his fingers move more rapidly and suddenly I'm clenching. My legs clamp shut around his arm like a vice, my body pulses with pleasure. He collapses next to me, lying his head on my chest; his mouth finds me as he playfully flicks my nipple with his wet tongue. I feel warm and protected when I'm near him and I don't want this moment to ever end.

"Lexi? He breathes heavily into my ear.

"Hmm," I respond, hoping he isn't going to bail so soon.

"That was great, I wish we could do that all day but I need to work. Can we pick this up again on Friday? He asks.

Friday? Why the fuck does he want to wait till Friday; it's only Sunday.

"Why wait till Friday?", I ask.

Tripp raises himself up on his elbow, looking at me knowingly. His nakedness is distracting and has me wanting more.

"I have a few engagements I need to settle this week."