Chapter 5

Tripp

McAllister's office is decadent, very old fashioned with all his books and trophy's. His desk is a dark cherry wood and he's sitting in a high back leather chair, a cigar poking out of his mouth. The stench of the Cuban is permeating the air, causing me to muffle a few coughs. He's very observant and notices that I'm not myself.

"What's going on Tripp? You seem distracted."

"Do you remember Lexi? I ask.

"You mean the beautiful redhead on your arm the other night? How could I forget such a stunning piece of ass!

His comment caught me by surprise and I could feel my blood boil. As much as I wanted to knock his teeth in, I decided to play it cool and shrug it off; this time.

"Yea...Well I'm in love with her."

"Really? You don't strike me as the type of guy that falls in love."

"Normally, I would say you are right but, Lexi is different."

"How so? He asks, seeming interested.

"I can't explain it sir. I've been with a lot of women and none of them can hold a candle to Lexi. I can't eat, I can't sleep, she's all I think about.

McAllister sat there for a moment, puffing away on his cigar.

"Have you told her how you feel?

"No, I haven't, and I most likely never will."

"Why not? What do you have to lose?

"I don't have anything to lose, at least I don't think I do. I just... I've never felt this way about a woman and it scares the hell out of me."

"I get that. Committing yourself to one woman is a big deal. Most women want marriage, kids, security and unfortunately, all of that falls on us men."

"Yea, exactly."

"So, if you don't plan on telling her, what are your plans?

"I guess I'll just continue to be a bachelor; focus on my work. Those are the only two things I know how to do well."

Smiling, McAllister nods in approval. He puts out his cigar and leans back in his chair.

"Good. I'm inviting you to come with me to the Caribbean this week. I have a client over there that wants to meet, and I know he would love to get your input on a few things."

"Sure, that sounds great. I could use the vacation right now." What I'm really thinking is that I could use the distance because I know that if I stay here, I won't be able to stay away from Lexi's place. I'll obsess over her every move, especially now that Dylan is in the picture.

"Great. We can meet me at the lake house on Friday. Your car should be fine in the garage."

Before leaving, McAllister introduces me to Kevin, my new assistant. Kevin is somewhat good looking, in a dorky way but, I can't use him for anything important. I guess I'll just have him get me food and run errands. I speed out of the parking lot tempted to stop by Lexi's and then decide it's not a good idea.

Lexi

Saturday is finally here. This week has surprisingly flown by and I'm excited for the concert. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see Dylan at all these past two days. He has been so busy with work and I have been busy trying to find work. However, Tripp has persistently invaded my dreams. At my last interview, the employer was discussing duties and responsibilities and I was so bored that I imagined he was Tripp. I fantasized him ripping my clothes off, bending me over his desk and pounding my pussy hard. Unfortunately, that fantasy didn't last long and when the employer had my attention again, I practically sprinted out of his office. I was wetter than a waterfall and my naughty bits were throbbing with need. I did manage to score two interviews, one of the jobs sounds promising but the other one I couldn't give two fucks about.