Chapter 23- Dont Follow Me

He finished his long talk
of the story of the infamous brunette that had suddenly reappeared. Your long tail swished back and forth, showing your anxiety and anger about the situation. "Awh c'mon Y/N! Give her a chance!" He clasped his hands together as he stared at the back of your head. You kept your muzzle pointing forwards and began to walk. "She isn't bad! She's really nice and kind!"

Nice and kind hm?

He seems to think pretty highly of her.

You stayed walking at a fast pace. Not wanting to waist time on either beating the living day lights out of the shadows or shutting down Chihiro from going back to Haku.

To say you were jealous would be an understatement.

You were a volcano ready to explode.

Haku had fallen asleep on your back, he had begged for you to give her a chance and eventually gave up. You felt slightly bad for your crude behaviour but... when a girl comes in between your mate and you.

Stuff is gonna go down.

Haku was yours. You didn't care what anyone else said. He was your love, friendship and pure hope and trust in everything. He is your world.

And you are his.

He told you everyday how he felt for you and what he felt for you. It always warmed you down to your toes, his sweet words and soft kisses.

Your legs burned with all the travelling, your motivation had changed from putting Chihiro in her place to thinking of Haku flying non-stop over the ocean for a whole night.

No wonder he was sleeping so much.

A day passed and soon enough you were walking up the steps to the seemingly abandoned fair grounds. The night sky shone bright and the lights twinkled on big the shops. Spirits chatted and ate, acting completely oblivious to the Shadows after taken over their home.

It didn't take long for someone to notice the Master Haku riding a dragon.

"MASTER HAKU!"

"HE IS BACK!!"

"WE ARE SAVVEEEDD!!"

Cheers and hollers erupted from the crowd. You stayed walking towards the house at a slower pace as Haku waved and said his hellos. You were his noble steed and he was the knight.

And that damned princess just showed up.

Her brown hair was cut short into a bob. Her cheeks were too round and puffy and her eyes weren't in proper proportion. You sighed knowing that you were just being mean and trying to find any stupid nonexistent fault in the girl that you could. At the sight of her Haku leaped off your back and bolted too the girl. His uniform flapped in the wind. Your eyes narrowed as you watched Chihiro envelop him in a hug, they embraced for some time before Haku broke the hold. He nodded to her and turned around slowly meeting your dead stare. He visibly gulped and walked to your side to pull the bags off your back. Chihiro walked over and began to pull bags onto her shoulders. "I'll help Haku! Do you want me to bring your donkey into the stables?"

Oh no she didn't.

You swivelled round before Haku could react, you lowered your head to be level with the privileged brat. You growled, low and harsh. Haku took a step towards you and placed a soothing hand on your shoulder. Your muscles were tight and tense but the relaxed slightly under his touch. "She didn't mean it" he said lower, in a whisper. Chihiro made a confused face and returned her focus to you. "What is it? A lizard?"

YEP! You didn't like her.

You really didn't like her.

The white light surrounded you as your body reformed to return to its original form.

"I'm Human" you hissed and yanked the bags off of her back. She stood their dumbfounded as she stared at you walking away from her and Haku. You made sure to sway your hips more and swore you heard Haku gulp. You stepped into one of the B&B houses and threw some money at the owner. You headed to one of the beds out back.

You ignored the sound of the sliding door opening and closing and his familiar steps.

Only an extra pair followed.

You stared out the window as you felt the presence of two people. Silence claimed the room as they stood their awkwardly.

"Hi" she said hushed and you, really slowly turned around to face the one and only Chihiro. Her smile was so fake that even Haku seemed to notice the bad vibe coming off of her.

You two just didn't get along.

She moved closer to Haku and made their sides press together. "It's really cold out huh?" She asked smugly, snuggling into your mans side. You stood up briskly, you may be short but you were taller than Chihiro.

You placed three fingers on her chest and pushed her back causing her to fall over. She bit her lip and her eyes started to become glassy.

Pathetic.

Haku looked shocked. "Y/N! Why would you do that!?" He rushed to her side and helped the girl stand. You sneered at her weak expression, she sought comfort in his presence.

It wasn't fair.

"Don't come looking for me" you said and stalked out of the room and into the crisp night air. His footsteps padded behind you. "Y/N! Wait! Tell me what's wrong?" You stopped in your tracks and spun on your heel to face him.

"Don't. Follow me."

A/N
Oh mah lawd. *hides in a corner*

I'm sorry! There is some serious planssss for drama and your gonna hate Chihiro in this story. *gets on knees* PlEasE doNt bE mAD!!!

Please vote! It helps so much❤️

Cookies and cream,

-AA