Bonus Chapter 1

When you become Hakus assistant.

The Accident

You pace back and forth outside the office. You had just come back from sorting out some shortage of supplies issues and other complaints customers rarely give. But of course, a mistake just has to be made.

It was simple. You had been walking down the street, welcoming spirits as they made their way to the BathHouse. Laughing and joking all that.

Then you met it.

The most putrid.

The most smelly.

The most disgusting creature to ever walk the earth.

It was so vile that even the stinkiest spirits were running away from it.

And it's size made it even worse.

As it sloshed it's way up the path, towards the bath house. It gurgled and spat acidic liquid. You tried to back up going at paces you weren't comfortable with since you couldn't see where you were going. It continued to slide towards you.

You spun on your heel preparing to sprint when its mass claimed your frame. It sucked you into it's muddy, garbage infested body while it slithered to the front door. Guests were running away and the staff were already wearing gas masks.

You were inside of this monstrosity.

In a living jelly that stank of something unholy, your crawled around inside the beast. It tried to move around, trying to get you out but it couldn't. You headed in the direction you thought was up, and soon saw the light from where it's mouth was. You burst up into its jaws and fell in front of it.

You didn't hurt it physically.

But you did hurt its feelings.

The thing felt as if it had been made a show of and nonetheless demanded to be treated right. So, to try and please the customer you treated it to a bath with the best care.

Of course it obliged, you thought it would leave.

It happily slid into the house. Knocking over furniture and making guests pour out of the building. It continued to slither to the massive tub, used for only the worst spirits.

This was definitely the worst.

The house was in chaos. No one wanted to wash the thing due to this smell and guests were running out for the fear of there nostrils burning off.

So basically, you caused the mess.

Plus, minor injuries occurred from the ghastly thing and spirits were in the medic ward demanding refunds.

And that all leads to where you are now.

A stinking mess, having an anxiety attack outside Yubaba's office while praying to the gods you won't be murdered by the handsome boy inside.

First time for everything!...

Yay....

You push open the huge doors to see Haku sitting against the wall, staring into his lap. His expression was distant and you didn't want to disturb him.

But you had too.

"Uhh... Master Haku?" He raised his head with a questioning smirk. "Since when do you call me Master Haku?" He folded his hands and placed them in his lap. "Since now" you sagged and wandered in. He claimed a soft smile and watched you shuffle towards him.

"What happened?" His melodic voice asked as he shifted, growing uncomfortable in all the bandages. He definitely has more injuries that you didn't know about, more that Yubaba had downed upon him.

"Ok so basically this is it in a nutshell." You take a deep breath and meet his gaze.

"A stinky spirit plus lots of other spirits equals disaster." You rock back and forth. "Aaaand That disaster is the House. It's in turmoil and I have no idea what to do!!" You whine and flop into a chair behind you.

"Ok first of all, you stink. Good grief take a shower! Second, how exactly is the house in chaos?" He asked as he found a comfy position to settle in.

So you told him of the sudden ordeal.

Every. Last. Detail.

"Not even 3 hours and you have the house destroyed. I'm impressed" he chuckles to himself while you pout in the corner.

"It's not funny Haku" You scowl as his laughs get louder.

"It really is Y/N! Your amazing you know that? You never stop to amaze me" His laughter became so loud and contagious that you couldn't help but join in. Your laughter probable sung through the whole House but that didn't bother you.

"Give me a hand up and I'll come help sort it out. Just be lucky someone didn't die" He rolls his eyes and holds a hand up for you to take.

"I am very lucky"

A/N
traLAlaLAAAAAAAAA

Boring bonus chapter= less readers.

I'm digging myself a big hole.

Anywhom- idk if I should continue these bonus chapters or just let the first book die. ITS SO HARD TO LET IT GO.

SO GO READ THE SECOND BOOK.

Cream and Cookies with milk,

-AAi