Bonus Chapter 4

(In Zenibas house for recovery after first Shadow Attack)

❗️❗️⚠️MILD (very little just in case there are young readers)⚠️❗️❗️

Darling Darkness

His arm drapes upon your chest.
A restless night yet again. Your body aching with pain and your leg sending shockwaves of a constant reminder of the knife wound so kindle embedded in your skin. Thanks to Zeniba, it had begun to clear up. Slowly but surely.

The room you and Haku were fast asleep in was dark. It felt as though oil coated your eyes in the dusk of night. A muffled snore ruffles your hair arousing a grin within you. Haku has become very protective the last few days. Every night he insisted on sleeping with you. In fear of 'They might come back' or some possibility that the shadows would reinforce their surprise visit.

It's possible.

You shift onto your right side. Keeping as much pressure off of your wounded limb allowing it more time to heal. Your eyes trace over the fine features of the river dragon. His lips slightly parted and black eyelashes closed. Hair mussed and chest slowly falling. He was as beautiful as a glittering river but dangerous as the riptides that could drown hundreds. Yet he picks you. His mate. You were his. He was yours. No one could change that. Not if they separated you for years.

Blue grey eyes flicker open to meet your E/C beauties. A tired smile blinks to life upon his lips. His bare chest rising and falling. Steady. Reassuring. Like the constant flow of a river and stream. They never leave. They never go.

Unless it dries out.

You clasp the hand that Haku had so fondly placed upon your own bare chest. A night of making beautiful music as he called it with great delight. Your virginity had flown away right out the window. You didn't care. Haku was yours. And You were his.

"Morning" he rasps as he gives a light squeeze to your hand. Stifling a chuckle you lean in and press your forehead to his. "It's still night time Haku. I just didn't sleep" the unrest between your legs had kept you awake. Not because of no satisfaction but simply from pure bliss. It took a while to calm down.

He smiles and shuffled closer to you. Pressing your bodies flush against one another, tangling yourselves within the sheets that draped across your nude bodies. His face rests in the crook of your neck. Breathing in your scent, his hot breath feathering your skin and creating goosebumps in its wake. A shiver runs down your spine like a freight train in a blizzard. "I love you" he whispers already falling back into the daze of sleep. You knot fingers in his black hair while he wraps and arm around your waist and one under your arm forcing you to be  pressed against him. Front to front. "I love you more" you say dazed, your own eyes becoming heavy as the comfort of his cool skin envelops your ablaze frame. The joys of being a Fire dragon. Yet again a Fire and earth dragon. With extremely good fashion sense mashed in between.

"I love you most" and he peppers a kiss on your shoulder. While his hand on your waist tightens it's grip to enforce his statement. A breath caught in your throat. For someone reason unbeknownst to you emotions began to flood your being. Tears well up and begin to spill. Creating tiny drops of not sadness, but joy. One of your tears falls on his shoulder, his eyes snap towards you at the moment of feeling the drop. Haku knew water. And this was one of stereotypical sadness.

But not now.

A smile creases your face as tears become more fluent in motion. You brush a stray strand of hair from his face while he continue to crush your bodies against one another. "What's wrong?" He asks almost silent. Not completely sure of the show of conflicting emotions. Worry creates lines and crevices in his darling face. You smooth them out with the pad of your thumb. "Nothings wrong" you say while a strangled laugh escapes you. His eyebrows knit together again. Again in confusion. Again In worry. Again in love. Because you were his. And he was yours.

"Well then... what's good?" He says with a playful grin. Another laugh erupts from you breaking through the wall of happy tears. "I'm just... thankful" your gaze works on his nose. You see small inconspicuous freckles. Barely noticeable to the naked eye. But with your heightened senses you picked out the darkened spots even in the oil black night.

He tilts his head to the side in slight confusion. Not completely understanding what exactly you were trying to say. "It bewilders me how you picked me" you force out the words. The doubt in you had become too much to hold. Although there was no doubt in your mind that he loved you for you. But it still whispered along in the back of your mind.

"I don't understand. This all started with me..." your mind drew blank at how you came to be in the bath house. You shake the thought from your mind. "Me washing spirits. One day being drawn to Yubaba's office and all of a sudden talking to you properly. Now here we are. In a bed together. Fighting together. And... simple being together" you suck down a much needed breath. He watches your face and then lightly presses a kiss to your lips. Holding you close.

He leans back and stares at you. "Don't doubt for one moment that I don't love you for you and for the kind of person you are Y/N" he kisses you again and the pair of you delve into the sweet thing.

"I am yours" he says between hot breaths and frustrated lips. "I belong to you" you reply in a frenzy to be close to him.

"Forever"

A/N
Oh uh hi there.

Yes another Bonus. And yes it's quite... lewd for my liking. Although I could go full on I'm wary of younger audiences. Sorry.

ANYWHOM.

15K reads!? Who are these little wizards that read this story. Your magical all of you BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY IT.

welp.

I have migraine. So I'm going to sleep. Goodbye y'all.

Cookies and cream,

-AA

(Hiiiighly unedited)