I: Heartbroken

"Taehyungie .... I want to said something ... I ...." Rose said sadly.

"Rosie aaa .... what's that ? I also have something to tell you ...." said Taehyung with blushing on his face.

"I .... em .... I ... really .... I want to break up ..." Rose said with a little complaining and sad.

"What!? Are u joking right? Rose .... you are just kidding right .... what is this ....?! replied Taehyung with a little shocked mixed with anger.

"No Tae .... I'm not kidding .... I really want to break up with you .... I hope you can accept and just let me go ..." said Rose.

"Ha .... it's so funny .... just now you want to break up ... after a while, Park Chaeyoung .... you want to broke up with me.....so for all this time you just want to play with my heart .... huh ... "said Taehyung in a disappointed tone.

Before this he already thought his relationship with  Rose was so good and there is no problem but now it finally shattered.

"Yes,Tae .... i cannot lying to myself anymore ... I can't keep this relationship anymore and I hope you will understand ... although we parted I hope we can be good friends like before ... I still want to befriend with you .... you're my good friend since childhood .... I hope we are still friends Tae ... "Rose asked Taehyung  not to hate her after this.

"What .....! you are crazy, Rose.... after you've broke my heart ... you think i can easily forget you and accept you as my friend back ... Thanks, Rose ... .Thank you because you already broke my heart .... bye .... I will not disturb your life again "said Taehyung with disappointment after being betrayed by his own lover. He immediately left Rose alone at the garage.

"Tae .... Kim Taehyung .... listen to me first .... I don't mean to break your heart" Rose screamed with a feeling of sadness mixed with disappointment as she had lost her childhood bestfriend.

Taehyung  immediately goes up to his house and he cries ... Yeah ... for the first time Taehyung was crying so bad .... He was very sad to lose the one he loved so much ... Park Chaeyoung..her Rosie.. ... she's not only his lover but his childhood best friend... He felt betrayed by his own lover who asked him to forget and to break the relationship that had been around for nearly a decade.

At that moment, he heard someone opened the door and approach him.

"Tae .... are you okay? "asked Hoseok with a worried face seeing Taehyung crying as something bad happened.

"Hoseok ahh...everything is ruined...she broke my heart...how dare she asked to broke up with me....i still love her,Hoseok, why she made me feeling like shit....she really ruin our relationship....it's hurt,Hoseok ah" Taehyung replied with a feeling of broken heart.