X : Break Self Confident

Mission To Chase EX !😎💣🔫🔪

Jisoo 💅

Hi guys....we made it today...i'm so happy..yeay thanks for you guys especially Taehyung, Lisa and Hoseok....without your help, i don't think our plan gonna be success. 

Hoseok 🌞 

me too...even i almost get caught by Jackson today..you know what Jackson almost recognize me but thanks for our Lalisa for helping me with her superb acting... 

Lisa 🌹  

It's okay Hoseok...it is my job to make our plan is not gonna be fail...

Taehyung 😎 🐯

Guys i already inform to Namjoon hyung...he said he will help to change the gown.. if both of that gown is already done immediately he will change the tag name of that gown.. that's mean Rose will take the wrong gown... so her wedding dress is not fitted with her size...and guess what their wedding is gonna be miserable...

Jisoo 💅 

Yes that's the exactly i wanted to be happen ! i can't wait to see that.

 Lisa 🌹 

wow...i hope our plan is success as their wedding day is getting near.

Hoseok 🌞 

yeah hopefully... pray for the best guys..

Jisoo 💅 

Let's pray together our first mission is gonna be success !

~ 2 week later

Today is a day for Jimin and Rose pick up their wedding dress at NJ Boutique.At that time,Taehyung,Jisoo, Hoseok and Lisa already in one car together and get ready for their next mission.They are  stalking Rose and Jimin from a far to see them pick up the wedding dress from NJ Boutique.

"I'm so nervous right now...i hope Namjoon hyung already change the gown" said Jisoo.

"Don't worry i already inform to Namjoon hyung...he already change the gown....right now we just wait they come out from the boutique and follow them..." said Taehyung.

"Guys..look they already come out from the boutique" said Hoseok.

"Guys let hiding now....they would see us together in a car" said Taehyung.

Taehyung,Jisoo,Lisa and Hoseok try to hide their face but at the same time they  secretly look at  them from a far.

"Oh my god Rose...Jimin is so sweet....he open the door car for Rose" said Lisa.