VIII : First Mission

NJ Boutique

Meanwhile, Jimin and Rose at the wedding boutique

Meanwhile, Jimin and Rose at the wedding boutique .. Rose try to fitting her gown while Jimin is busy talking on his phone.

"Babe...how do i look?" said Rose.

"Miss Rose....i think this gown is suit with you....you look so pretty with this gown" said the boutique workers.

"Yeah thanks for your compliment...but where is my fiance...i need him to see me in this gown" said Rose.

"He busy talk in his phone....i can call him to come here" said the boutique workers.

"It's okay....i go to him.." said Rose and she goes to Jimin who is keep busy talking in phone.

"Ya...you should do that paperwork....we need to get our client back...that's why i need you do that paperwork again....aigoo Sungwoon...how many times i should keep reminding you" said Jimin frustrated.

"Babe...look at his gown....i'm so in love..." said Rose and she feel annoyed when she saw Jimin is still busy talking on phone.

"Babe....stop it....stop talking on phone...you have to concentrate on us....we gonna be married soon....why you can't ignore your job for awhile...." said Rose with a sulky tone.

"Baby...please don't do this...i need to settle something with Sungwoon first....you know i love you so much right" said Jimin and he quickly embrace Rose.

"But i need your attention...your love....I don't want you to pay attention other than myself...i need you" said Rose in a sad mood.

"Alright baby...i will switch off this phone....i'm yours right now....i hundred percent yours..." said Jimin.

"Thank you babe....i love you so much mwah" said Rose and she kissed Jimin's cheek.

Jimin also kiss Rose's cheek and start hug her tightly.

----------------------------------

After that meeting, Jisoo still hang out at Taehyung's workshop while Lisa going back to her house . She and Taehyung decide to had tea time together.