II : Fate

~ 3 months passed

~ 3 months passed

It has been three months since  Taehyung and Rose  split up. After that incident, Taehyung had no longer met Rose. Taehyung is now almost move on and he has accept the fact that Rose is no longer his own girlfriend. Taehyung works as usual as a mechanic and he repairs damaged cars in the workshop.

Hoseok will help him once in a while if he does not teach in the dance studio. Hoseok also often cheers up Taehyung  when Taehyung feels sad if he remembered Rose. On that day, Hoseok who came to Taehyung's workshop shouted excitement at Taehyung  who was busy repairing a motorcycle.

"Taehyung aaa ...... I have good news for you" said Hoseok with a cheerful face.

"What's that? Why are you so happy ...?" Taehyung asked in a puzzled tone.

"Can you guess why I'm so happy right now .. hahaha" said Hoseok.

"You be appointed as constant instructor in the dance studio you always go," said Taehyung

"Wrong .... other than that ...." said Hoseok.

"Hmm you get a  girlfriend..i don't know.... just tell me straight to the point," said Taehyung.

"Idiot...You still remember the contest we tried to fill in ...." Hoseok said.

"Owh that Super Mart contest ... owh wait i get it... .... don't say that ... seriously, Oh my god ?!" said Taehyung.

"Yes ... we won that contest .... we got a week trip to Krabi, Thailand!" Hoseok screams ...

"OMG serious ......... !!! I still can't believe that ...we won trip to Krabi ... finally I can go abroad ..." said Taehyung with happy heart.

"Unfortunately ..Bad news ...... I can't go with you Tae ... I have a dance competition that I have compulsory to go ... I really want to go but what can I do .... it clash with my competition date ... "Hoseok said sadly.

"Hoseok aaa ... i wish you can go with me but you have to attend that competition ... because it's your dream ...i pray you will win that competition... hmm if that date can change ," said Taehyung  sadly.

"Yeah i wish too ... it's okay Tae... at least you can get a holiday abroad ... it's time you want to calm your mind and i'm happy you will going trip abroad ,Kook ... I always pray for your happiness" said Hoseok.

"Hoseok ahhh thank you" said Taehyung and immediately hugged his best friend.

"Yaarrr...Don't forget your holiday will be on next week" Hoseok said

"Ha it's on next week! Seriously, I don't buy anything yet..." said Taehyung with shocking tone.

            -------------------------------------    

Kim's Flower Garden