VI : So we are Partner now?

After an hour, Jisoo and Taehyung sat together on the beach. Both of them remain silent and just heard the sound of the waves on the beach. It's quite peaceful there.

Taehyung look at Jisoo, she still in a sad mood. Then, Taehyung feel want to try cheer her back.

"You know what Jisoo....wherever i feel sad, i will look up at the sky and admiring the beauty of stars in the sky..."

"and if you are lucky, you can see star moving on the sky...my grandma said if you can see star moving, at that time you make a wish and  pray, sure your dream or wish of something  will be achieved" said Taehyung.

"Seriously....Kim Taehyung hahaha....and you believe that?" ask Jisoo with great excitement.

"Of course i believe that... sooner or later ... I am sure that our dreams or prayers will be reached" said Taehyung confidently.

"Try  to see the star on the left side of you...You can see something ... can you guess that?"ask Taehyung

"Wait...on my left side right...oh no i see that shape like sign of heart isn't it?" said Jisoo.

"Yeah it look like sign of heart..."

"see that sign of heart star is already missing...guess what it is already in front of you..." said Taehyung and he show symbol heart to Jisoo when  Jisoo diverts her face towards Taehyung.

"OMG KIM TAEHYUNG.....you such a  flirty person...hahaha that's so sweet you know..." said Jisoo and she start laugh and smile so bright.

"Hahaha i just tease you....i hope this cheer your mood back...i don't want you to be sad anymore..." said Taehyung.

"I know....thanks for tonight...you such a good friend ,Taehyung..." said Jisoo.

"You too Jisoo...you such an amazing friend..." said Taehyung.

Jisoo and Taehyung look at each other deeply. For the time being they have forgotten their respective problems, especially their former lover.

 "Hurm i think we should leave now....it's already late..." said Jisoo shyly when Taehyung stare her deeply just now.