VII : First Meeting

39 days to Jimin and Rose's wedding

Jisoo went to the location  that Taehyung send to her... she arrived at Taehyung's workshop with her mini scooter. 

"Aigo....my rabid monkey already arrived..." Taehyung shouted as he saw Jisoo arrived with her scooter.

"Crazy ape.....i miss you..." said Jisoo with bright smile.

"I miss you too..." said Taehyung smilely.

"Wow nice workshop..." said Jisoo.

"Thank you....come in ..I  want to show you something..." said Taehyung and ask her to follow him.

"Wow this car.... i mean look at that... this car is freaking cute....i'm in love with this car...can i adopt it?" said Jisoo try to make a joke.

"Hahaha..i know right...let me introduce my love of my life...TanTan...this antique car is precious to me....TanTan is like baby to me..." said Taehyung excitedly.

" said Taehyung excitedly

"So cute... how long do you keep this  TanTan...? let me guess... you get this car when you in middle school isn't it? said Jisoo.

"Woah how did you know that,Jisoo....so true...i get this car from my late father....he give me TanTan when i was in middle school...that's why TanTan is precious to me.." said Taehyung.

"Wow... i know the feelings when we love something that really meaningful to us... i want to ride this car one day....you should have to take me on this car..." said Jisoo.

"Yeah sure....maybe tonight i can let you drive this car..." said Taehyung.

"Seriously....Kim Taehyung.... i'm so excited right now" said Jisoo.

Suddenly someone approach both of them.

"Ehemm...hi i'm hoseok here ....Taehyung's bestfriend....and you must be Jisoo right?" ask Hoseok when he saw Jisoo at the workshop.

"Eh yeah...i'm Jisoo...nice to meet you Hoseok...how did you know my name?" said Jisoo.

"Jisoo...Taehyung already tell everything about you... he always keep talking about you non stop...i didn't know why...." said Hoseok.