XI : Break Mutual Understanding

Taehyung's House

"Guys....we are do meeting today because we need to plan next mission. Jisoo will explain more after this...jichu i think you can start saying " said Taehyung.

"Wow....is that i misheard something...Jichu,is that Jisoo new nickname?since when you are being so sweet, TaeTae...i never knew you are so romantic like that Kim Taehyung" ask Hoseok.

"Aish...i just call her nickname nothing special about that...you are too much Horse!" yell Taehyung.

"WHAT YOU CALL ME HORSE...YOU SUCH AN IGNORANT ALIEN WEIRDO GUY TAEHYONG ! JUST ADMIT THAT YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH JISOO RIGHT...YOU THINK I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THAT!"  said Hoseok.

"NO I DIDN'T LOVE HER...I JUST WANT ROSE BACK...YOU BLOODY IDIOT!" yell Taehyung.

Lisa just laugh when saw Taehyung and Hoseok argue.

"OKAY STOP STOP...! we are here today to discuss our next mission...not to argue for god sake! Because that day our mission is fail....i already had another plan" said Jisoo.

"What is that?" ask Lisa.

"You know Kang Seulgi?" ask Jisoo.

"Of course I know her...she is the wedding planner just like me...oh my god jisoo...don't you said that...." ask Lisa with shocked.

"You are gonna replace her as Jimin and Rose's wedding planner" said Jisoo.

"What.....seriously Jisoo...what did you do to Seulgi..did you do something bad to her" ask Lisa.

"Wow Jisoo...i never knew you are such bad person...like seriously" said Hoseok.

"Relax guy....i didn't do anything bad to her... i just said Lisa should  replace Seulgi as Jimin and Rose's wedding...i already inform their PA...Jennie...i just said Seulgi is not capable and not suit to handle the wedding..Jennie trust me and immediately she change you as their wedding planner"  said Jisoo.

"Okay...so what we gonna do next..." ask Lisa.

"We will break their MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING..." said Jisoo with smirk on her face.

~Next Morning

Lisa had appointment with Jimin and Rose today to discuss their next preparation for wedding like venue,theme wedding and so on.Jisoo follow Lisa and pretend to be her new partner. At that time, Jisoo need disguised herself as boy.

 At that time, Jisoo need disguised herself as boy