Finding Out

A couple days passed and finally on December 16, 1970 I was watching TV when I saw George Harrison sitting in a chair with a bag full of what seemed to be letters in front of him.

My womanhood made that aching/satisfying thing again...I was feeling aroused as I blushed heavily.

"Well I 'ave all yer letters for me competition and I'm goin' to read some!" George exclaimed as I bit my lip leaning towards the TV. Just then my mom busted in,

"Ugh you're not watching him are you? Whats he going off about now, how many girls he fucked backwards?" My mom laughed as I looked over my shoulder rolling my eyes, being fed up with her bullshit.

"If you're going to be annoying, leave. I'm trying to listen to him read the letters." I said defensively as my mother rolled her eyes leaving, closing my door.

"Thank God." I whispered as I sighed refocusing myself on him. I blushed deeply as his rich raspy accent sent shivers up and down my spine. I leaned closer to the TV and lightly kissed it. Oh dear God pleasee pleasee pleaseee let me win! I want this more than anything.

"First letter is by the name of Katelynn!" He exclaimed as my heart broke. Maybe I'll be mentioned later... I thought as I listened to him read her letter.

"And George, I just wanted to say that ever since I was a kid, I've followed you and I love you so much! You were my first wet dream and I loved it. You must be amazing in bed! Love Katelynn!" George read as his dark eyes slowly looked up to the camera. He looked....how do I say it? Uncomfortable, yeah, that's right.

"E-ermmm...t-ta fer the letter Katelynn. I-i-I'm glad yer first dream was about me n' ye." He said as he cleared his throat shaking his head in clear pure disgust.

I just wanted to give him a hug! I felt so bad. He continued to look through the letters picking one after another. None of which were mine.

I began to lose hope as I leaned forward to shut the TV off, when I heard it. Yes! My name being called.

"A-and the last letter today is from a small town girl called Julia. Ta fer the letter Julia, I shall read it now." He smirked at the camera.

This time my womanhood was practically on fire. The way he said my name, smirked. I couldn't handle it much longer. I screamed as he carefully took my letter out of the envelope which had Julia Harrison✝️🕉 on the front. He chuckled at that and blushed a bit. His long spindly fingers slowly moved across the top of the envelope to open it.

I watched his every single move. My womanhood aching more and more. When the envelope was finally open, he took out the letter and opened it and read,

Once finished reading my letter, George had something on his face he hadn't for the rest of the letters; a smile

Once finished reading my letter, George had something on his face he hadn't for the rest of the letters; a smile. He cleared his throat and spoke, "Julia, whoever ye may be, I 'ave some good news...yer this competition's winner! I love the originality of yer letter. It wasn't dirty or creepy or weird, just right. So congratulations Julia Harrison." He winked at the camera as I blushed deeply screaming.

As soon as he said Julia Harrison, I fainted. My parents ran in. "Julia! What the hell is going on up here?!" They asked in a startled tone.

I got up soon after fainting and screamed with joy. "I WON! I WON! I WON!" I screamed as my parents rolled their eyes.

"Ugh, that's what you're excited for? A date with a Jesus wannabe asshole? Julia, he's nothing but a piece of shit who chants 'Hare Krishna' in all his songs to make himself like one of those Hindus. Does he even know what he's singing? That little fucker knows nothing but that horrendous guitar, sitar, and how to cheat. He's a shit artist and if you think for the slightest second you can go on that date with him, you're funny. If he steps anywhere near you with his pedophile looking ass I'll shoot him dead. You hear me? Hare Krishna that." My dad said as I stood there, shocked, appalled. My heart broke as I began to feel useless as he spoke those hateful words.

"You're fathers right. I have no words for you, or George. You're both out of your minds, thats a fact." My mother replied as I began to swell up.

I had had enough. Of them mistreating me, George. Especially George. I inhaled deeply and then, well, I exploded. "TO YOU, YES! BUT TO ME HES EVERYTHING. AND DAD HOW COULD YOU THREATEN HIM?! HES A HUMAN LIKE YOU, LIKE MOM, LIKE ME! HOW COULD YOU SIT THERE AND SAY YOUD SHOOT HIM DEAD?! THATS IT! IM TIRED OF YOU TWO ALWAYS MAKING ME FEEL LIKE FUCKING SHIT. IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE BOTH OF YOUR BULLSHIT! YOURE NOT PERFECT EITHER AND TO BE HONEST, YOU MAY CALL GEORGE A JESUS WANNABE BUT IM SORRY DAD, THATS YOU.WELL GUESS WHAT YOURE NOT PERFECT! YOU DIDNT EVEN SAY CONGRATS TO ME FOR WINNING. YOURE BOTH THE REAL PIECES OF SHIT. AND IF YOU CANT SEE THAT THEN FUCK OFF!" I yelled as I broke down crying. My parents stood there shocked as they gulped, turned around and left, but without whispering, "congratulations."