Friends/Wet Dream

Later that night, I was on a phone call with my best friend, Olivia. Quite like my parents, Olivia wasn't too fond of George. She, just like my father, thought he was a piece of shit.

"Julia, the MAN is 27 years old. How could your parents be ok with this?" She asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Look Liv, just say congratulations so I can hurry this futile conversation up."

"Why would I say congratulations to someone who won a date with a piece of shit?" Olivia asked as I got infuriated.

"STOP CALLING HIM THAT!" I yelled as she hung up, "fucking bitch."

I rolled on my side as my dark curly hair hung over my face covering the shy blush I had on it. I was the one, the WINNER!!! I couldn't wait until George and I were officially together. I could hardly take it. My womanhood by this point had been aching, my face darkened as racy thoughts overpowered my mind.

I thought about his long spindly fingers touching me where it hurt but felt so good the most. I thought about his tongue licking, sucking and nibbling my weak spots. I thought about the softness of our chests rubbing as soft moans escaped my mouth. What was happening to me? Why was I thinking so...sexually?

I had woken up from my 'wet dreams' and noticed I had leaked my bed. Embarrassed, I covered my face and sighed. "What is going on with me?" I asked as I heard my parents knock. I screamed as they walked in,

"Did we startle you? Julia?" They called out with a chuckle as I peeked out my head out from under the covers.

"Ki-kinda." I shyly chuckled as they smiled walking closer to my bed. They asked me to scoot back as they sat down. My right leg was resting on that mysterious spot, which was sticky and ooey.

"What's wrong Julia?" My mom asked as I glanced at her.

"Nothing...do you have any other bedsheets?" I asked softly as my mom smiled.

"Yes, why?" She asked as I shook my head.

"No reason, just don't like these ones. I want my guitar ones." I smiled as she nodded.

"Oo they're in the linen closet. Goodnight love." My mom smiled as she leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"Goodnight ma." I smiled as she stood up.

"Goodnight Julia, I love you." My dad smiled as he kissed my cheek, standing up.

"Goodnight daddy." I smiled as I watched my dad stand up and walk towards my mother.

They left and I swung my covers off as I stood up, striping off my sheets, EVERYTHING.

After I changed my bedding and put the other ones in the wash, I went to sleep.
***
I was at a motel, by myself for some strange reason. I was the same age I was now, 17. I had straight hair instead of curly and I was sitting in the chair...waiting for someone. A couple minutes later, a man  appeared at the motel lobby, it was George. He glanced at me and smirked. And I began to feel hornier than ever. The year wasn't 1970, but 1964.

"You must be Julia? I'm George." He said huskily as he sat beside me.

"T-th-that's me." I whispered as I glanced at him with kind dark eyes.

"You ready to get a room?" He whispered huskily into my ear as he slid his left hand up my left thigh.

I closed my eyes as he reached my womanhood. "Touch it." I whispered as he nibbled my earlobe.

"Not 'ere luv. I will in our room." He chuckled deeply as I bit my lip.

"O-ok..lets get a room." I whispered as he pulled his hand away, standing up.
***
I tossed and turned as I thought about this dream, I blushed and finally sat still as the dream went on.
***
Once we got the room, which was 2515A he locked the door and pushed me gently onto the bed.

"I-im a virgin!" I blurted out hoping he wouldn't laugh at me.

He just smirked and blushed heavily, "that's better. I'll give it to ye soft Julia." He winked as I blushed deeply. God! The way he said my name made me want to descend into dirtier things with this man.

He walked up to me and leaned down kissing me passionately as I leaned up doing the same to him. He pulled me up and pinned me against the door, to where the kiss intensified.

"Mmm Julia." George groaned as he pulled away to search me up and down.

I shyly looked away as he gently touched my chin moving my face to his as he continued to passionately kiss me.

"Mmm George.." I moaned as I pulled away, to take my shirt and bra off.

His eyes widened as he cupped my breasts looking deeply into my eyes, "can I?" He whispered as I gently nodded.

"On the bed naked though." I whispered as he obeyed my request.

He took me to bed where he striped his clothes and the remainder of mine off, "fuck ye look so beautiful Julia." He muttered as I blushed deeply.

George took a condom from his jacket and slipped it on as I watched his every move.

"Mm hurry up George, I'm waiting baby." I whispered as he smirked.

"I'm ready baby." He whispered as I glanced at his dick.

I liked what I saw, a 7 inch shaft topped with pubes. I blushed heavily as I licked my bottom lip.

"Ready?" He whispered as I nodded softly.

He smirked, walked closely and opened my legs sliding in gently.

I let out a soft moan as our bodies became one. He began thrusting as I moaned and groaned softly.

"Ooh...ow." I moaned as he stopped glancing at me.

"What 'appened beb?" He whispered hoping he didn't hurt me.

"Just hurt a little that's all." I smiled as George crookedly smiled.

"I'll be gentle." He whispered as he kept moving having my moans increase.
****
I tossed, turned and lifted my lower half up as I dreamt of George and I having the softest sweetest sex. I couldn't get my mind off him, and it wasn't until I let out a moan and some discharge, that I knew he was more than just a celebrity crush. He was mine.I couldn't believe what had happened, I just covered my face and went to bed.