You're A Whore

The next morning George and I woke up at around 11:30 ish. He smiled softly at me as he kissed me gently, "ello sunshine." He whispered as I smiled crookedly at him.

"Morning darling." I smiled as I kissed him back, rolling on top of him. George blushed softly as he rolled back, making him on top.

"Let's get lost." He hummed making me giggle rolling off of him.

"You always know what to say George, even if it doesn't make sense." I laughed.

"Oh well. It's a suggestion Jules." George shrugged as his phone rang. It was Ringo Starr.

"Ello?" George softly spoke as Ringo responded with a hint of worry in his voice.

"George! How're you my man? Have you read any newspaper articles yet?"

"No, why?" George replied confused.

It was here Ringo cleared his throat, and delivered the following words that would mess up George's career and reputation, "uh, well, the article was written by a Bill Gardner. It says here you looked at a young ladies undergarments and had sex with a minor. It also says something about some girl named Julia being a whore." Ringo spoke as George's face dropped.

After a couple minutes of awkward silence, George finally spoke, "thank you for letting me know. Goodbye now." And with that, he hung up.

I was sitting on the bed watching George's every move. I waited for him to fully hang up before I asked a question I probably shouldn't of, "what happened?"

George turned around, his face whiter than usual, took a deep breath, then spoke, "your father just ruined my life and everything I've ever worked for."

I was confused, so I sat completely up and repeated my question. This time hearing everything almost crystal clear.

"Your father wrote an article about me saying I had sex with a minor and that I looked at your...y'know..twat." George whispered.

"WHAT?" I yelled as George nodded.

"Oh! And get this, you're in the article too. Yeah, your father called you a whore." George replied as I glanced at him, hoping what he said was false.

"No, he didn't! My father wouldn't call me that you're lying!" I shouted as tears clouded my black eyes.

George was taken aback by what I had just said, "wait a minute...you think I'm lying to you? Julia, what the hell is the matter with you? Ringo called me and told me, and you think I'm lying? Why the fuck would I do that?" He asked as I looked down.

"My father wouldn't do that! This is all my fault I shouldn't of entered this contest! I wanna go home!" I yelled as George's heart broke.

After minutes of composing himself, he spoke very gently but also very sternly, "Julia, my darling, first things first, was our love making not consensual?" He asked as I nodded,

"It was George."

"That's what I thought. Now, as far as you being home, you are home. With me, Julia." George responded as I crookedly smiled, reddening a bit.

"And I'm glad to be here. You make me feel safe." I whispered softly.

"You're my girlfriend, it's my job to make you safe baby." George smiled, making me grin from ear to ear, exposing my dimple.

"Now wipe those pretty brown eyes of yers and come 'ear me out." George added as I sat down beside him.

"What's up?" I whispered looking at my boyfriend.

"Your father hates me for some reason and I strongly believe it's because I'm with his daughter..." George trailed off as I shrugged,

"So what if I'm with you? That shouldn't be an excuse for him to hate you or call me a whore." I replied as George looked at me wide-eyed.

"Exactly Jules." He responded smiling.

I smiled back and kissed his cheek gently, making George blush deeply, "I'm sorry my dads such a buzz kill." I chuckled awkwardly.

"It's not your fault babe." George lazily whispered as I bit my lip.

"So what do we do? Confront him?" I questioned.

"We should. But, he's still your father." George replied, providing a good point.

"Hm, he is, but, he's trying to ruin your career and he called his only child a whore. Let's go confront my father." I stated as George shrugged his shoulders,

"Alright darling." He replied and with that we left.