Clutch (Mmm)

George's breathing began to grow rapidly as I continued to pleasure his weak/sensitive area.

"Oh for Christ's sake Julia!" George groaned as George writhed beneath me.

I moaned around his cock as I felt George's warm seed shoot down my throat. "Mmm..I'm not done yet." I blushed deeply as I got on top of him and began gyrating.

Rough moans and groans left George's mouth as he pushed his head back further into the pillow. George closed his eyes as I giggled continuing my naughty behavior.

"Jesus Julia...oh lord help me." George panted as he closed his eyes tighter.

"D-d-do you want to st-st-stop?" I asked as I began slowing down.

"No! Keep fucking going." George replied breathlessly, and with that I continued to dominate him.

George began clutching everything tightly just for me. It made me feel secure, knowing that he was definitely mine.

Suddenly the door to the private room opened and there stood the owner, Tyler Blake. He was a fine dressed fella, with more money than he knew what to do with. But besides that, he didn't look so happy here.

"Ahem! The private room is meant to be a place for one night stands, makeup sex, or bondage. Of course anything else for that matter." He spoke as I screamed jumping off of George.

"The private room is not for the both of you to take her virginity, have a sentimental moment, fight, then makeup with sex...twice." Tyler replied as George sat up on his elbows, with his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Where does it say that in the manual?" George asked as he raised a brow.

"Up your ass, Mr. Harrison." Tyler responded as he rolled his eyes. "Please get out. People want to use this room and I have to wash the sheets." Tyler demanded, and with that he left.

"What a dick." I laughed as George smirked, mocking Mr. Blake.

"I don't bloody care what that prick says. But I do 'ave to take you 'ome." George stated as I lightly sighed. "Oh alright." I looked down and with that, we were on our way to my home.