Acting Out

"You know if my parents find out about what we did....they'd kill me. Even you." I admitted as George pulled me close kissing me softly.

I kissed back and smiled as George took me home, giving me his number before pulling off. I clenched the paper close to my heart as sadness swam around me.

I walked into my house to hear my parents snoring. Rolling my eyes, I trudged myself upstairs to my room to where I placed the piece of paper on my nightstand. I then proceeded to get undressed for the shower as I looked at myself through the mirror, remembering George and what he did to my body not to long ago.

The next morning my parents were already seated downstairs as I woke up at 11:30, like usual.

"Julia?" My father called out as I made my way to the table.

"Yes?" I responded as my father patted the seat next to him.

"Sit, your mother and I have some questions." He replied as I gulped lowly taking the seat.

"Well....first things first, how was the date? Did you two have fun?" My father asked rather slowly as I turned beet red as I nodded quickly.

"Yes!" I responded as my parents looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, what was so fun about it? Because by the way your face looks, you look like you've lost your virginity." My mother joked as my eyes widened blushing some more.

"I didn't! We went to dinner." I responded as my mother furrowed her eyebrows together.

"I didn't ask you if you lost your virginity, I said you look like you did." She replied as I kept my eyes low.

"Right, Sorry mom." I whispered as I got off my chair.

"Where are you going?" My parents asked as I bit my lower lip.

"Bathroom." I replied as I rushed upstairs and into my room to where I closed the door quietly as I hopped on my bed dialing George's number.

Ring.....
Ring....

Seconds later, George's raspy voice could be heard on the other line as I began to grow wet, remembering him move around.

"I'm going to see what's taking Julia so long." My father stated as he slid his chair back a bit as his heavy feet hit the ice cold hardwood floor.

"George, I miss you. I miss your body against mine, your deep raspy accent in my ear as you rock me gently making the bed move swiftly beneath us. I miss your kisses, the way you say my name.." I rambled as my fathers footsteps heave up the stairs as I continued to talk to George.

"I miss you too baby. Are you playing with yourself right now?" George asked, his voice a lower octave. Making his voice sound low and guttural.

Turning me on immensely, I positioned myself on my back as I opened my legs, sliding my right hand down my pajama pants. "I will now." I whispered as I closed my eyes imagining George.

"Ok...imagine me on top of you. I'm kissing your inner thighs as I lick ever so deliberately." George whispered as he unzipped his pants, sliding down his boxers gently grabbing his hard on.

"Ah!" George gasped as he smirked rubbing up and down as I began to slide my hand further into my panties.

"George.." I breathed as I tugged on my lip waiting for him to continue.

"Now, imagine me stripping you bare and rocking my body against yours softly as you writhe beneath me. Getting louder as I stroke deeper." George whispered with a low dark chuckle as he moaned lowly the word, "fuck." As he continued to stroke himself.

At this point, all the blood rushed to my face as I reached my damp clit, I slowly began to stroke it as I gasped and cried out for George. Not realizing how loud I was getting, my dad busted through making me open my eyes, drop my phone and scream.

George got confused as he called out my name. "Is that George?" My father asked as I nodded. Clearing his throat, my father walked over to my bed, grabbed my phone and spoke very very clearly.

"George Harrison, stay the fuck away from my daughter! This is your last warning! If I find out you're talking to her I will find you and beat the shit out of you. SHES 17 YOU'RE 27!" My father yelled as he slammed the phone down.

"NOW YOU!!" My father yelled as he dragged me up, standing me in front of him. "Answer this question, TRUTHFULLY!! Did you or did you not have sexual relations while being with him?" My father boomed as my insides as well as my body fell numb. I began to shake as I so badly wanted to say yes, but all I could manage myself to say was,

"No dad." I replied as I looked down ashamed.

"If you're lying, Julia, I'll beat your ass too. George Harrison is a scumbag and a cheater. Who smokes and the only thing he cares about is money. He's shit." My father lectured as I felt infuriated, "understood?" My father asked as I glanced up, anger overpowering my face.

"Yes." I muttered through clenched teeth.

"Good.... now come downstairs." My father cooed as he stroked my hair.

I moved my head to the side as my father grabbed my shoulders, "come downstairs where your mother and I are waiting." He restated as I nodded.

"What took you guys so long?" My mother asked as my father sat beside her.

"Our daughter was master bating to that cock swallow George Harrison. She was on the phone with him, having phone sex with a grown ass man!" My father scoffed as he kissed my mothers cheek, drinking his cuppa coffee.

"Is this true Julia?" My mother asked as I nodded my head shortly.

"Why? Why are you wasting your time on him?" My mother asked as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Words Julia use your God Damn words!!" My mother yelled as I shot my eyes up, suddenly I said the unthinkable.

"BECAUSE WE HAD SEX! HE MADE ME FEEL SO GOOD AT THE AGE OF SEVENTEEN AND I LOVED HIM FOR THAT! I WOULD DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!! HELL I'D EVEN DO IT IN FRONT OF THE BOTH OF YOU." I yelled as my father jumped over the table slapping me across the face, making me fall over, bursting into tears.

"IM GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD." My father yelled as my mother tried to calm him down, but all he did was push her over and storm upstairs.

Moments later, my mother stood up and walked over to a very traumatized and distraught me. I was sobbing hysterically as I held my face.

"Julia, get up. Your father didn't mean that. Stop crying." She replied as I looked at her from my dangling curly hair as I got up running to my room and dialing George again.