Jealousy, Tell Me How Does It Feel? Good, I Bet.

"So what did you think was going to happen George? Yes, I'm a jealous person been that way since birth. I get it from my mother. But you allowed that girl to get all up on you! I did it in retort to what you were doing." I yelled as George walked up to me,

"You don't think I was annoyed when you were calling that guy 'babe' and all?! You're mine Julia and I don't give a shit, I'll turn into a madman if it means I get to keep you on my side." George yelled back as my phone rang, it was Olivia.

"Olivia's calling...give me a minute." I said as I walked into my room closing the door.

"Hey Ollie." I whispered as Olivia giggled on the other end.

"Hey Juless I heard about what happened with you and your parents, you okay? I also heard you're living with George now, he's so hot I wish he were mine." She spoke as I felt my heart sting with anger.

"Look Olivia its none of your god damn business, you should've entered the contest." And with that, I hung up.

I rolled my eyes and threw my phone down, tonight I had a plan and it involved George beneath me. I stripped off my clothes and let my hair hang as I was left in my black bra and black thong. I put on my white robe I packed as I walked out my room to see George in his bedroom. The door was slightly cracked. I peeked my head in and knocked, "George?" I whispered as he looked up and over at me.

"Hm? Come in Julia." He whispered as I took a deep breath walking in, I shut the door and locked it as I flicked a small lamp on as George sat up.

"I'm sorry for my behavior..." I whispered as George looked me up and down.

He blushed deeply and smirked a bit, "its alright. I'm sorry too." He responded as I opened the robe.

"Julia." George gasped as I dropped the robe climbing on the bed, "what are you doing?" George whispered as he smirked.

"I'm showing you how jealousy feels. Good I bet." I smirked as George laid down with his bare chest now erect.

"I-I believe you." George whispered as I kissed him into the sheets as George's large hands rubbed up my back as he snapped off my bra.

I lightly grunted as my tits pressed against his chest, "shit." I whispered as I began rubbing our chests together.

"Julia." George groaned as I sat up pulling my panties off as I tossed them into the corner of his room. George also did the same with his boxers.

"George.." I groaned as I simmered myself back down on him. He began thrusting upwards into me as I bounced myself gently on his cock.

"Holy shit." George groaned loudly as he steadied me on his tip as I gently rocked it. "Ah!" George gasped as I moaned along with him.

"Say it! Say you love me! Say no one can make you feel this good." I groaned as I continued to sway our bodies together.

"Uhh i fucking love you Julia!!" George moaned as I kissed from his lips all the way down to his neck, then chest as George hummed.

"Mmm so sweet you feel and are for me." I whispered as I continued to fuck myself on him.

George moaned softly as he flipped us over fucking me into the bed, "ugh darlin." George couldn't help it, he was overruled with pleasure.

I moaned softly scratching his back as I rubbed my tits against his nipples as our pubes brushed against one another's. "Uhhhhhhhhhh."

George's grunts and moans circled around the room as he bucked into me rougher, making me roll my eyes back. "You're so fucking tight." George growled as he went rougher and deeper.

My moans increased as I grasped his hair with my hand. "Shit oh George." I moaned loudly.

Our bodies rubbed as I slid my hands down the wall as George continued to pump into me, "uh uh uh." He groaned.

"Uhh." I moaned softly as we continued making love.

"I love you always will." George moaned softly as we continued throughout the night as we both fell asleep soundly wrapped into one another's arms.