George

The next morning I woke up and was covered in not only cum, but excitement because today was the day George and I were scheduled to meet! I had been waiting for this day for the longest and Olivia had even come by to meet him, as well as some other friends of mine.

"I'm sorry for calling him a piece of shit, Julia. That was wrong of me and I'm congratulating you on winning." Olivia smiled as she gave me a huge hug. I hugged her back as I smiled softly at her,

"It's quite alright Liv! Thank you by the way." I smiled as I hugged her tightly again.

She beamed and walked off to sit beside my other countless friends and isolated family members. I was wearing a 60s mini dress with my hair in a simple bump.

"You look so beautiful Julia!" My Aunt Michelle grinned as she began taking hundreds of thousands of photos.

"Guys!!" I whined as my family took more photos. Finally, after a while of nonstop pictures, a black limo pulled up with the initials GH on the license plate.

"HES HERE!!!" I shouted as I began to fan girl.

"Calm down Julia. Hes just a boy." My dad said reassuringly as I blushed deeply.

"I...I know. But, I love him! Hes my soulmate." I sighed dreamily as I heard a knock at the door.

Everyone in the house screamed, because they got startled. "I-I can't see him right now!. Olivia! You meet him." I said frantically as I began to hyperventilate.

"Julia! Calm down. I didn't win the contest, you did. And now, George is out there so go meet hi-." She began before George called out.

"Hello?"

His voice made me want to faint, and sadly, that's what happened. My parents darted up to help me as Olivia got up opening the door, only to be face to face with George Harrison.

He smiled softly at her showing his fangs as she smiled softly back

"Are you Julia?" He asked as he searched her up and down.

Olivia furrowed her eyebrows together and shook her head with a light chuckle, "no! I'm Olivia. Julia, my best friend is on the floor passed out. Care to come in and help her?" Olivia asked as George gasped nodding quickly.

George walked into the house as Olivia shut and locked the door behind him. My family looked up at him and gasped with pure....disgust.

"My my my if it isn't the man that Julia is supposed to be with? George HarriwannabeJesus." My Aunt Glinda scoffed as he stiffened his posture furrowing his brows together.

He took a short soft breath and then spoke, "'ows Julia? I 'eard she fainted."

"How the hell did you know that?" Aunt Glinda asked as he rolled his eyes chuckling.

"Olivia told me." He responded as I sat up, feeling better.

"Is she Julia?" George asked as he eyed me with a slight smirk. My legs were slightly opened because of how I sat up, causing George to raise an eyebrow looking between them. He saw my black laced under garments and blushed a bit.

Unfortunately my dad caught that, "Uhm excuse me? Can I speak to you in the kitchen?" My dad asked as George glanced at him.

"S-sure." He replied as I caught eyes with George. He winked at me as I widened my eyes blushing softly.
****
In the kitchen my father closed the door we had and cleared his throat,

"Why the hell were you looking between my daughters legs? I knew you were like this." He asked as George chuckled softly,

"Mr. Gardner, yer daughter Julia is gorgeous. She's going to get looked at at least one time in 'er life. So do me a favour and stop stressin. Just be 'appy." George smiled as my dad scrunched his face up.

"I don't know what you Rockstars are off about, but my daughter actually believes I'm happy that she won and that I like you, but the truth is George; if you tell her about anything we talked about, I will make your reputation a living hell and let everyone know you look at young girls cunts!" My dad seethed as George's face grew red out of embarrassment.

"Way to greet yer 'ouse guests." George muttered.

"You are no house guest of mine. You really think I'd like you? After what you did to Pattie Boyd? Talking all about peace and love, when you did nothing but cheat?! You're an asshole George, piece of shit, and my daughter here really thinks she's your soulmate." My dad shouted as my family quieted down outside.

"Bill! Come on enoughs enough! Julia wants to see George." My mother called out as my dad nudged George in the chest as George rubbed it.

"There's your warning." My dad hissed as he stormed out of the kitchen.

"I'm coming Nancy!" My father yelled as he sat beside her.

George was still in the kitchen as he rubbed where my father had just nudged. He sniffed a bit and walked out of the kitchen only to be faced with more hatred.

"Look at him! His hairs longer than Julias and they're the opposite sex!" My Aunt Glinda laughed as my Aunt Michelle followed.

"Yeah and he spends so much time recording shitty music its no wonder he only had like 10 songs with the Beatles. Hes all conceited." My uncle Paul laughed as I glanced at George, who looked like he was about to cry.

That pissed me off. To think my family was being mean to him. Even after I thought my real parents stopped why couldn't my other family? I stood up, marched over to George and cleared my throat.

He looked at me and smiled weakily as I smiled crookedly back. I grabbed his hand and turned to face my family. "YOU PEOPLE ARE A DISGRACE TO THE GARDNER FAMILY! HOW COULD YOU BE SO MEAN TO SUCH A KIND SPIRITED PERSON?! SO WHAT IF HES DONE SOME FUCKED UP SHIT! HES HUMAN AND I LOVE HIM FOR THAT I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIS PAST IM WILLING TO LOOK PAST THAT! AND HONESTLY YOU SHOULD TOO YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!" I screamed as George glanced at me and me at him as the look between us gave one of true love.