Chapter 3

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I hope you enjoy chapter 3! Please tell me if you are enjoying the story so far. I don't want to write a story that no one is going to read. Well, here is chapter 3!

*Alex's POV*

Today was pretty slow and boring. I was on my way to science when I saw some kid on the floor with blood surrounding him.

I rushed over and realized it was the really cute new kid. Careful to pick him up bridal style walking to the school clinic.

I brought him in the room when the nurse looked up. Laying him on the bed like thing the nurse, Mrs. Conley, walked over. "What happen?" She asked. "I don't know. I was on my way to my next class which is math and I saw him on the ground surrounded by blood." I replied with a sound of worry in my voice. She told me to go to my class I had now and come back afterwords.
-----

----

---

--

-
Class was over and I was about to head to the clinic to see if the new kid was awake.
"Alex man did you see the new kid today?" My friend Grant walked over to me.
"Yea, why?"

"Cause he's a faggot so we finally have someone to pick on."

"I'm not going to pick on him. That's just mean. You don't know what he's been through."

"Well I know that he killed his mom. I heard he stabbed her and carved a smile from her mouth to her cheeks."

"I don't think he would do that."

"Well even if he did he still is a faggot. And I beat his a** today before math. He is such a baby. He started crying when I only pushed him into the lockers and he was bursting in tears."

"I gotta go to my next class so see ya later"

"Later man."
-----

----

---

--

-

I arrived back to the clinic to see that the new kid was wake. He looked over and I saw his blue eyes bore into my green ones. He looked so handsome. He turns away with his face flushing red. Just by him blushing was a huge turn on.

Mrs. Conley cleared her thought. "Xavier you should be good to go. Try not to bleed much more cause you are pretty low in blood pressure. You could die. I would suggest making a doctors appointment tonight with your doc to make sure you are fully okay. Oh yes, and Xavier this is Alex, Alex this is Xavier. You two should be friends. I think you would like each other."

I turn to Xavier. He is hot and has a cute name. He can't get any hotter can he? Anyway I ask "So Xavier do u want me to show you around to the rest if your classes?" He nods his head and with that we are out the door.

"What class do u have next?" I asked him another question. He takes out his schedule and hands it to me. I look at it. Yay! He has the next class with me then it's lunch.

-----

----

---

--

-

*Xavier's POV*

I woke up and looked around. I looked like the school clinic. I sat up and a lady walked over. "Hi sweetie, I'm Mrs. Conley. I'm the school nurse. I have a feeling you don't know what happen. Well, I don't really know. The boy who found you said you were bleeding pretty badly so I'm guessing you got in a fight. Anyway..."

She was cut off by someone walking through the door. I looked at him seeing he was looking at me already. Wow, he was hot! his beautiful green eyes looked into my ugly blue one. I looked away for two reasons. One someone so beautiful didn't need to look at something so ugly like me. The other reason looked away was because I could feel by cheeks burning up.

Mrs. Conley spoke again. "Xavier you should be good to go. Try not to bleed much more cause you are pretty low in blood pressure. You could die. I would suggest making a doctors appointment tonight with your doc to make sure you are fully okay. Oh yes, and Xavier this is Alex, Alex this is Xavier. You two should be friends. I think you would like each other."

He looks at me and says "So Xavier do u want me to show you around to the rest if your classes?" We walk out if the clinic and I nod my head yes. I don't know why I did tho. I'm not worth his time. "What class do you have next?" he asked. I get my schedule out if my book bag pocket and hand it to him. He smiles and looks at me. "We have the next class together and then it's lunch."

I give him a fake smile and we walk to class. We had music the next best class. We got to the music door and walk in. I take a seat in the back near the window while Alex sits in the front with his friends. I'm not surprised he has forgotten about me already.

-----

----

---

--

-

Music was over now for lunch. "Where are the bathrooms?" I asked. He motioned his hand to follow him. We arrived and he said "when your done I'll be in the lunch room. Take a right down this hallway and you'll be there." I thanked him and walked in.

I picked the very last stall and liked the door. I put the seat down so I could sit. I pulled out my razor blade and took off my bracelets and glove. Hacking away at my ripped up skin.

I cut three deep ones and many small ones. When I was finished I walked out of the stall and cleaned my wrist. Putting back on my glove and bracelets only to be walking into Alex. He looked down at me worriedly. Why would he be worried about me? I'm worthless.

Thank you for reading this far I will update soon. Again I'm sorry for not updating sooner.