Chapter 13

*John's POV* (Xavier's dad)

"So your saying My son died about a week ago?" I questioned.

"Yes sir" the doctor answered.

"Suicide?"

"Pretty much yes"

"What do u mean 'pretty much'?"

"Well Mr. Dallas, Xavier had attempted suicide by swallowing a bottle of sleeping pills. He want into a coma and was supposed to wake up in three weeks. I had been three months. Your other son Jake decided that I should pull the plug."

"Oh okay well thank you for telling me. Bye."

I hang up the phone. Finally that faggot is dead. No more needing to pretend we aren't related.

You may be wondering why it took so long for the hospital to call me. I was because I was on business. I sell drugs to people all around the United States. To keep the FBI from finding me I don't uses my cell.

I had gotten home and it was quiet. I walked into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. The lights started to flicker but I didn't think anything of it until it was pitch black.

This house is about 50 years old and to my surprise the government hadn't taken the house down.

I moved around my warm house until I found a flashlight. I felt a cold spot. Again I didn't think anything of it.

Finally I found a flashlight. Turning around I saw Xavier standing there. I screamed.

"I-iv b-b-been wa-wa-wai-waiting f-for this for for a long t-time" he stuttered out.

"Your dead! You can't be here!" I yelled trying not to show that I'm scared.

He chuckled "I know your scared. You should be" he wasn't wrong. I was so scared I think I peed a little.

Jake walked into hallway where Xavier and I were... wait... never mind where I was. The lights turned back on and Jake was in a fit of laughter.

"You you haha you peed! haha" he was laughing so hard.

"Stop your fit of laughters and go to your room!" I yelled at him. He quickly stopped laughing and ran up to his room. The best way to raise children is to be strict but if your unfortunate like I was and had one child kill someone important then I believe you must beat them.

-----

----

---

--

-

*Alex's POV*

I couldn't bare being here much longer without Xavier. When you love someone they say to let them go but... I don't know. Xavier was something else. He made me feel like I have never felt towards anyone. I know we had only been together for a short while but I had already had plans to propose to him. Tears feel from my eyes just thinking about him.

"Why baby? Why would you do this to yourself?" I said aloud to thin air.

I didn't think I would ever do this but I want to be with him forever. Getting up from my soaked bed I walked to my bathroom

Reaching for my Swiss Army knife and a rope. I walked back to my room. I stripped from my shirt and jeans leaving me in my boxers.

The mirror was right in front of me as I started cutting my wrists. Each cut got deeper and deeper. When I knew I should stop the cutting I pressed my finger to my blood then to the mirror. On the mirror I wrote 'I'm Sorry'.

I looked back behind me to see the rope hanging from my ceiling fan and... wait... am I hallucinating or do I really see Xavier?

The boy of my dreams came closer and closer until I felt his cold lips against mine. I know what your thinking. 'How can a ghost kiss you. I thought ghost go right through you'. Well I think it's up to the person who is the ghost weather or not they will be touched or not.

I pulled Xavier closer knowing that if I let go he may disappear. Kissing him harder I pushed his small frame against the wall. Soon this kiss turned into a very passionate kiss.

Out of no where music started playing. I smiled still kissing this sexy beast. The song playing was Xavier's favorite song of all time. Tears Don't Fall by Bullet For My Valentine.

I deepened that kiss and Xavier pushed me on the bed. He took off my shirt then pulled back from the kiss. I took notice that he was cleaning up my cuts.

"I love you" I blurted out. Both of our faces turned red.

He giggled. Yes he giggled. Not the most manly thing but then he also isn't that manly either.

"I love you too" he whispered back.

I kissed him again pulling him to me. Things got pretty heated.

-----

----

---

--

-

(70 years later, same POV)

Me and Xavier are now 87 years old. We, well I lived in a small apartment meant for two. Xavier would come around a lot. What I thought was kinda funny is he never aged from that terrible day.

I chuckled thinking about how cute he looks sleeping on the couch beside me. Well apparently ghosts sleep too.

Well to catch you up on a few things Bella, Allie, Jake, and Xavier's younger sister Anna are now all married. Jason went to prison for murder and Xavier's dad was murdered by Xavier. Yea Xavier killed his own dad. But really who wouldn't if you were beaten. Also before I forget, I never go married.

-----

----

---

--

-

(5 years later, 3rd person)

As you know Xavier died at age 17 from suicide and well now Alex has died from old age.

Xavier was up in the clouds waiting for Alex to arrive. When Alex did he looked so young as he did. It was like he was 17 again.

Xavier took a look at Alex and kissed him deeply.

"I love you Alex" Xavier whispered in his ear.

"I love you too Xavier" Alex whispered back.

They walked hand in hand, walking across the clouds.

The End

Thank you so much for reading! Well this is the end as you know. Comment what you thought of it and maybe an idea for a story you think I should write. Comment, vote, and follow!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 07, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

'Him...' (BxB) -completed-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें