Chapter 8

*Xavier's POV*

I was chained to the bed and an older guy and the end of the bed. He looks to be around the age of 30. I knew what was going to happen. In a blink of an eye we were both naked. He climes over me. (A/n: I'm not getting into more detail)
-----

----

---

--

-

He did it. This guy raped me.

I woke up screaming. I jumped out of bed an fell on my butt. Alex looked at me with a worried face.

"Hey what happen?" Alex asked. I was sweaty and in tears.

"I-I w-w-was be-being r-r-r-ra-raped!" I practically screamed. I was crying violently.

Alex got out if bed and picked me up carrying me to bathroom. He set me down on the counter and started the shower. Getting out a towel and setting it by the shower.

"You Mr. Perfect are going to take a shower." he called me perfect.... I could feel my face tuning red. He leaned in making our lips only centimeters away.

Closing the space between us our lips collided perfectly. He pulled back.

"Will you please, Xavier Dallas, please be my boyfriend?" I couldn't say no.

"Yes" I kissed his perfect pink plump lips. "Now leave so I can take a sower."

"Babe, iv already seen you naked. But I will admit you looked sooooo sexy." He said with a bit if a laugh in his voice.

He was still at the door way when I slid off my sweatpants. I did a little dance for him and pushed him out the door back to his room.

"Fine but can you at least give me one more kiss before you take a shower?" He asked. I giggled and warped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. Alex kissed back. It felt like forever when someone at the door cleared their thought.

I back away into the bathroom to take my shower.

*Alex's POV*

Xavier kissed me once more before taking a shower. I could kiss him all day if he let me.

My mother cleared her thought. Xavier walked back to the bathroom to take his shower.

"What's that parasite doing in here?" She said. Rude much?

"He is not a 'parasite'. He is my sweet, loving, beautiful boyfriend." I was mad. How dare my mother call him a parasite.

"Because Alex he killed his own mother when he was eight! Alex don't you understand? This parasite that you claim to like is going to kill you! he should be dead!" my mom yelled. I really hope Xavier didn't here that.

"Mom! he did not kill his mom! it was the person who crashed into the car. The other driver was drunk. Xavier is not a parasite! He has been in so much pain! Okay? He has tried to kill himself many many times! Xavier is just a beautiful 17 year old who has been beaten, raped, bullied! All since he was eight!" I yelled so loud I bet the neighbors could here.

Mother stood their in shock. I was really mad. She can not insult that beautiful boy.

Xavier walks out from the bathroom. He was wearing a pair of clean black sweatpants. Tears were rolling down his soft red cheeks. He looked like he was in so much pain. Which he was.

"Your right Mrs. Bark. I should be dead. I'm a parasite that should be dead. Im a worthless piece of s***" Xavier spoke softly.

Mother looked at him. She signaled for him to come to her. Walking with her downstairs. She told me to stay in my room.

What is going to happen to Xavier? Will Alex save Xavier from himself? Comment, vote, and follow!