Chapter 12

Haha told you I wasn't done yet! Sorry I made Xavier die. So read and enjoy!

*Bella's POV*

For some reason that weird and stupid brother of mine was crying all night last night. I asked him but I could not understand what he was saying.

Currently it is 10:30 a.m. And I had to get ready for a party I'm going to later. I'm the prettiest girl in my school.

I grabbed a clean towel and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. Starting the shower I striped of my clothes and climbed in.

-----

----

---

--

-

In the shower the lights started flickering and the shower stopped. After watching many Supernatural episodes I know that a ghost was here.

I got out to see Xavier. My brothers faggot boyfriend. Ugh I knew this was a prank.

I started screaming and stormed into Alex's room.

"Alex! what kinda brother are you for pulling a prank on me while I'm showering!" I screamed at him. He looked confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about a prank you pulled."

"What prank?"

"You started flickering the lights, then I saw your faggot boyfriend Xavier in my bathroom."

"W-what? Xavier is dead! He died last night."

"Xavier is dead?" I asked scared.

"Y-yea" he answered. I was so scared now.

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you still liked it. I think there might only be one or two more chapters. I'm sorry this is so short. Comment what you think I should write next. Any ideas you may have please comment. Also vote and follow!