Chapter 6

Recap:

I backed away and tried to clime out from under Alex. He got off and I back away to the edge if my bed.

"I don't want this to happen again. Im sorry." I whispered.

*Alex's POV*

What did Xavier mean when he said 'I don't want this to happen again. Im sorry'?

"What do u mean 'you don't what this to happen again'?" I asked.

"Well umm... this was when I was 15. Me and my ex boyfriend were on the couch making out. My brother, Jason, just got home and he pulled me off the couch and punched me in the face. My ex, Hayden, got mad cause I told him me and Jason were close. I only told him that cause I didn't want him to worry so much about me. Hayden broke up with me because of that little lie. It's my fault he is gone. I should have never lied to him." A few tears strolled down his face before he continued. "Jason thought I only wanted him for sex but I didn't! I really did like him." By now Xavier was violently crying.

I pulled him into my arms again. It felt so right. I kissed the top of his head as we sat there.

*Jake's POV*

Alex asked for me to wait outside so I listened. I really think Alex can save Xavier from himself.

I miss his cheerful smile, bubbly personality, his crazy ness. But ever since mom died Xavier lost that beautiful smile of his, his mind is a scary place, he never talks anymore. He has also been cutting and attempting suicide.

If I was gay and wasn't Xavier's twin I would die just to date him. If he would actually smile and talk to people he would have every boy warped around his finger. His smile could light the whole world. I once told him all of that but he just said "stop lying and trying to get me to cheer up cause it's not working" I just wish he could see what I see in him.

I pressed my ear against the door and I here a bit if a kissing sound. Leaning back I start jumping up and down. AHHHH I'm sooo happy for him!

I waited a few minutes before barging in on them. When I did I see Xavier in Alex's arms. Aww they look so cute together!

"So are you two dating yet?" I asked. I had to.

Xavier climbed out of Alex's arms. "No" was all Xavier said. I could kinda see a hurt look on both of their faces. Even I was hurt.

"Alex can I talk to you? Privately please?" Alex got off the bed and followed me to my room.

I closed my door. "So what did you want to talk to me about?"

I sighed. "Are you gay?"

"Yea... why?"

"Do you like my brother?"

His face turned bright red. "You mean as a friend? well yea of course. He seems so sweet."

"I meant do you like him as in him being your boyfriend"

His face looked like a tomato with eyes, a nose, and a mouth. "Y-yea... I think I like him to much"

"Go ask him out. He really like you. Like I mean A LOT. I got him to fess up to how he feels about you. He said something like 'he's soo hot. I wish I could call him mine. But I can't. Someone as hot and sexy as him would never want some faggot who killed his own mother'"

"Really? He said all that? Wow... when should I ask him?"

"Now but I'll be here if you need me. Now go!" I pushed out of my room.

*Alex's POV*

I can believe Xavier said all that about me. I knocked on Xavier's door just so he know I'm coming in.

He looked over at me. Wow he looks sexy without a shirt. My face turned red. I walked over and climbed on too of him and pined him to the bed. His eyes looked like they were full of pain and misery. I leaned down and kissed his soft pink lips. He kissed back. Pulling back I asked the big question.

"Xavier Dallas will you be my lovely boyfriend?" His eyes said yes but...

CLIFFHANGER! Sorry just wanted to get this more interesting. But thank you for reading. Comment, vote, and follow!