Thank Youuu

Hey! The last official chapter of this book just went up two days ago and it's sort of both a happy and sad moment for me. I've been working on this book for at least around seven months and I will probably continue editing things in all the chapters for a while after this. But, honestly, it is sort of a weight taken off my shoulders having this book finished.

And also, it is a huge relief knowing that people (you guys) actually like this book and it didn't just entirely flop like I was worried it would. I got the first ideas for this book like at least a year and a half ago and I really thought that if I did publish it on here, that it would get no attention and no one would actually read it. But, here I am now with more than 3,000 reads and almost 100 votes!!!

The numbers don't even matter though, because seeing all your comments saying how much you like it or your reactions to reading this book is really the best feeling in the world. I just love knowing that I am making people happy with what I am writing, even if it is just a fanfiction and sometimes I don't think that my writing isn't all that amazing.

So THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading and voting and commenting!!! It means the absolute world to me! Thank you with all my heart <3333

---(a very happy) Kaelan :)

PS: There might be something else coming for this book (maybe something on the lines of a backstory ;)) BUT, I'm not going to give away much about it or publish it until this book reaches 5k reads because I'm an evil person and I kind of want it to be a bit of a celebration of some sort. So if we can get this book to 5k reads, there will be more from this book! I'll keep you updated

Thank you again, bye!!