Chapter 1

Bang!

A single bullet shot was all I heard...

But it didn't hit me.

What... the gut was pointed at me when it went off,... why didn't it hit me.

I look in front of me and I see a pool of blood coming to my shoe.

Where is the blood coming from? I didn't get shot..

My eyes started to follow where the blood was coming from, and that's when I found the source.

I fell to my knees as I saw the devastating sight.

I saw Taeyong's pale cold body lying on the cold hard floor.

"No. No. NO! Taeyong please don't. Please don't leave me." I pleaded on my knees as I cried hard. I tried everything. Holding pressure on the wound, CPR. Anything I could think of to keep him alive....

Nothing worked.

I heard Taehyung chuckle.

"He deserves to die. I hope you rot in hell." He said after he spit on Taeyong's body and walked away.

I just stayed there in the dark alone with Taeyong's dead body.

Nightmare over:

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n, wake up! wake up!" I was shaken awake.

"What." I said still trying to shake off the dream I had. "What's wrong?"

"You were crying in your sleep and screaming. You had that dream again didn't" Taeyong asked obviously distressed. "Yeah, but I'll be fine." I said reassuringly but I knew myself it was a lie.

I've having the same recurring dream for months now. But it seems that with every night the dreams get worse. Taeyong says that I should get some type of counseling because I'm not okay. I would do it but I just find it really uncomfortable to express my feeling to a person I don't even know, so I just keep holding it off.

"Y/n, these dreams are getting out of hand. You barely even sleep anymore because of it. You keep saying you're going to think about it, but I know you're just avoiding the topic. I'm not the only person worried about it. All the other guys are trying to help you but you won't accept it, and you won't even talk to me about it. Please just do something for yourself." Taeyong said as tears started to form in his eyes.

All who were in the event that made me have these dreams has something wrong with them.

Jungkook has trust issues, Chan has trouble focusing, and Taeyong it extremely sensitive and protective of me.

"I know baby but it's still hard for me to do a lot of stuff especially talk about my feelings, but I'll try just for you okay. Will that make you feel at least a little bit better." He nodded and wiped the single tear the fell from his eye. He nodded and pulled me in for a kiss.

When we finally decided to get up from bed I made breakfast, and we sat on the couch to eat.

while we were watching TV my phone started to vibrate.

Unknown: Hey you miss me

I was confused because I didn't recognize the number at all.

Me: I'm sorry but who are you.

"Who is it?" Taeyong asked then kissed my neck. "I'm not sure. Who ever it is got the wrong number." He nodded and kissed me again.