Chapter 4

I was waiting for Taeyong to come home from work so I decided to watch movies until he comes home.

When I looked at the clock it was 11:23, and I was starting to doze off.

Soon later I heard the room's window slide open.

I was so tired that I didn't care, and laid down. As I was half sleep I felt the bed push down and something hovering me.

"Hey Taeyong." I said without looking up because of the tiredness. "Sorry baby, no Taeyong tonight."

That voice.

That deep and husky voice.

There's only one person I know with that voice, but its impossible because he said he'll leave us alone.

"W-what are you doing here? You shouldn't be here" I Turned from my side to face him,

He terrifies me, he always has.

" What is it because of the deal we made. Ha. I was never going to hold up to it and I never will."

This is the exact reason I'm scared of him... because of the unknown power he has to get what he wants and how he will never stop until he gets what he wants.

...and he wants me...

"Now my dear, sweet girl, why don't you come back to me?" Taehyung said while stroking my waist.

I couldn't help but fidget under his grasp.

"Let me go Taehyung. Please?" I pleaded hoping Taeyong would walk in any moment. "I-I don't care." he said still seeming unsure, but then this unknown confidence showed. He jumped on top of me and stared in to my eyes. "You're mine, and will always be. So Taeyong can walk through this door and you would still be mine. Got it?"

A tear fell from my eye.

I can't believe it.

Why is he so obsessive.

I want Taeyong to be here.... I need Taeyong to be here.

As the tears fell from my eyes Taehyung started making hickeys on my neck. Soon after I felt his soft cold hands go up my shirt, and I winced at the contact while he tried to unhook my bra.

I tried to push him off, but he wouldn't budge.

"Stop trying to move me you should know it won't by now." He said with a smirk while adding more hickeys to my neck. But, know matter what I still tried as tears still flowed from my eyes.

After a while Taehyung gave up being gentle and ripped off my shirt.

"Taehyung please. Don't" I pleaded as the tears flowed faster.

Even though I know Kim Taehyung doesn't care. Even though he says he cares for me, its not enough to change his mind.

He does what he feels what he has to.

As Taehyung started kissing his way down my stomach, and unbuttoning my pants, the room door slammed open.

"Didn't I say next time I would kill you!" Taeyong said as he slammed Taehyung into the wall.

I didn't know whether to be happy and let the scene in front of me play out or stop it before they wake the girls.

"Taeyong stop! Don't do this here... not now at least." I said in a calming voice trying to settle this before it got out of hand, but... sadly it got worse.

Next thing I knew, Taeyong pulled out his gun and help it up to Taehyung's head.

Even though I want Taehyung to pay with his life for all he has done, I can't possibly Taeyong go to jail for someone who isn't worth it.

"Taeyong! Please, not here. Don't go to prison because of him, it isn't worth it." I said in a calming voice so I could change his mind, but even though I seemed calm I wasn't... I was terrified. Terrified of what Taeyong would do, but mainly what Taehyung would do next. Terrified because with these two angry the is no way of truly telling what would happen next.

It seemed like forever and nothing has changed.

Taehyung still pinned to the wall with a black gun put to his head by Taeyong, silence filled the air in the room.

"Taeyong, put...the...gun...down." I said in a low voice while doing a little bit of hand motions.

"Get out... now"

"I don't want to see you anywhere near me or my wife, and the next time I see you no one not even Y/n, will change my mind of killing you right where you stand" Taeyong said. then he walked to the bed and laid down as if nothing happened.

When I noticed Taehyung was going to say something I had to say something.

"Taehyung, go now. Haven't you realized you've hurt this family enough, your family. I'm not going to deny it. I still have some sort of feelings towards you, but it will never happen. You are my brother-in-law as I am your sister-in-law. I am married and happy to Kim Taeyong, nothing will change that. You had your chance but you blew it, leave me and my family alone." I said on the verge of tears.

Taehyung nodded with pain in his eyes and left, but right now that wasn't my main concern.

Taeyong had this unreadable look on is face and I was scared to know what he was thinking. I thought back to earlier, he sounded so weak... so defeated, which was something I've never saw from him.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked completely concerned about him while caressing his face. "You think if I die he would leave us alone?" Taeyong asked the kissed my hand as a tear fell from his hand.

And that's when I knew Kim Taehyung got to his head without speaking at all.