Chapter 3

"If you give me my wife all this will be over, but if you want to make it harder go ahead." Taehyung said swinging the gun around as he talked.I know I should speak up to try to stop everything, but I just can't find the gut to do it. If I don't talk Taeyong could die, and if I do no telling what stupid thing I'll say."Your just going to have to kill me, because you're never going to get her while I'm still breathing." Taeyong said bravely.

Stupidly but bravely.

Then...

BANG!!!!

It was a big bang, and that's when I saw the smoke rise up from the gun.

But...

I looked over to see where the bullet hit, but no one was injured.

Where did it hit?

I looked around trying to find out where the bullet hit. Then I noticed the small whole that was between Jungkook and Taeyong.

Soon all the other guys ran from out the living room to see where the noise came from.

"Y/n, are you guys alright? I think we heard a gun shot." Namjoon asked coming around the corner, only for his eyes to widen at the sight of Taehyung holding a gun to his brother's head. "Taehyung what are you doing here?" Jin asked with his full attention set on the person he used to call his younger brother. "Oh nothing." Taehyung shrugged. "Just trying to get my wife back since my brother so rudely took her from me."

As everyone was talking I nudged Jungkook to get his attention. When he finally looked at me I tilted my head trying to say that he should talk to Taehyung. "Why?" He whispered trying not to draw attention. "It's obvious that Taehyung has a soft spot for you even though you broke his heart. So if you let his guard down then take the gun from his we would at least be out of the danger zone for now." Understanding Jungkook walked up slowly to Taehyung.

"Oh look, it's our dear Jungkookie coming for a visit." Taehyung said looking irritated. "You have no right to call me that... not after all you've done." Jungkook said with an attitude but also gentle, remembering the whole objective for him talking to Taehyung. "Just like he doesn't have a right to take my wife away from me." He replied pointing the gun at Taeyong. "Just like you didn't have a right to hurt me, and she doesn't have a right to treat the whole thing like nothing happened between us. I loved her. I still do, and because I do I wouldn't be doing any of this if I didn't.." Taehyung said with a tear falling from his face.

I understand now.

Wow, that was quick.

"This is what it's all about. It's not revenge, it's pain. You're just venting out in the worst way possible. That's what therapy is for. I'm not saying what you did was reasonable, but you're just hurting. I'm sorry for what I did, but I feared, fear, for my life. You tried to kill me. That's why I left. I still acknowledge what happened between us, all the happy moments, but when you tried to kill us I felt that everything was fake to you. I loved, love, you and that won't change. But I found someone who loves me back. I don't know if you having even the slightest thought of killing me, or was all of it your parents, but I don't know if I could forgive or forget it. My trust in you left as soon as you pulled that gun on me, and I know sorry won't cut it but I really am." As I was saying my whole speech no one but Jungkook noticed that I was slowly taking the gun away from him.

When the gun was out of his dangerous hands and into mine I held it out on him.

"Now, your going to let all of us go, and not come back. Not for me or my family, and that counts for the rest of BTS also. Go back to your fake ass parents, and possibly stop kissing their asses." I know I probably shouldn't have said that since he is a freaking physcopath, but I don't care anymore.

As tears fell from his eyes nonstop he nodded and let us go.

"Y/N, how did you stop Taehyung without needing Jungkook?" He asked curious, I guess everyone knew that Taehyung had a soft spot for Jungkook. "Jungkook was just plan A, but I could tell it was going to take long. I've always had a way to talk Taehyung out of things. I watched every word he said and every move he made to find out what was wrong with him, then told him what he wanted to hear mixed with the truth." I answered.

I might have made it sound hard but it was really simple.

Taehyung is a really closed up person, so one day I had to ask a lot of questions then take every single detail from him to make dinner.

"The two of you should stay here for a while... Just in case Taehyung comes back." Jungkook said while in a daze. There's something on his mind and I can tell, but all I did was nod and say, "Okay."

"I am so sorry, Y/N. Maybe if I didn't push Taehyung in to telling you about your parents all this wouldn't have happened." I never knew Namjoon was blaming himself. Well that shows what all I know.

It took five minutes but I finally convensed the crying Namjoon that it wasn't his fault.

We sat up a little while and tried to relax by watching a movie but Jungkook said he was tired and went to bed, so we just watched the movie without him.

When everyone went to sleep me and Taeyong went in the room where Taehyung used to sleep.

Once we laid down and got comfortable I started crying and Taeyong wrapped his arms around me.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked scared but mostly worried. "Did I hurt him that bad to make him this way? Is it really my fault?"

All of a sudden everything hit me at once.

Did I make make him this way?

"No honey it's not your fault. Taehyung is just a physcopath who wants to blame his problems of other people." He said trying to comfort me... it wasn't working. "Someone has to push a physcopath to where they gets that way right, so what if what pushed him was me?"

The rest of the night was spent with my tears and Taeyong trying comforting me.

Jungkook's POV:

It's my fault he's like that, I shouldn't have did that to him.

I deserve to cry, because I created a monster and I regret it.

"Are you okay Kook?" Yoongi asked because he can hear me crying, but I don't care. "Yeah... I'm fine." I said trying to sound believable. "You know you shouldn't blame yourself for what happened with Taehyung." He said completely knowing what's going on with me. "Yeah... I know." I said, then no more questions were asked.

I should blame myself beacuse... It's all my fault.

Ok first things first. I hope you enjoyed this drama sealed chapter, and please stay to read more. That's all for today, oh and also, if you want to see where Jungkook hurt Taehyung that is in my other book called I Thought I Was The One. If you decide to read it it's on my page along with other stories, please enjoy.
Now that's all. I love you all thank you for everything. BYYYYYYYEEEE!!!!!!😘😘😘