Update/Apologies

Okay, ya girl is going to start off saying that I am so very very sorry for not updating in months. There has been so much stuff going on in my life, and I know that's not an excuse.
At first it was my computer charger because I couldn't find it. Then my parents didn't pay the wifi, so I didn't have wifi for a while. And lastly I got my first phone (yes I'm basically a baby.  I'm in 9th grade just getting a phone) so I had to figure out how everything worked. Then on top of that I've been a tad but behind on my work for school, so I'm really sorry. Please forgive me.

Now the thing probably everyone was waiting for which is when am I going to update.

So I was planning on updating this weekend.

You most likely don't know, but I live in the states. So I will be traveling for five hours to another state to attend a funeral.

I decided that since I didn't really have time this week to update like I planned, while I'm on the road I will work on the chapter and update it asap.

So hopefully I will be able to update from late Friday to sometime Saturday.

While waiting for me to update, if you have any questions I am more than willing to answer, and again I am so very sorry that you all had to wait this long just for an update. There is a good chance that I will do more than one just because I feel bad.

So don't forget, I love you all and thank you for all the support you have given me.