Chapter 6

Before I start this chapter, I'm going to say I am sorry again

Before I start this chapter, I'm going to say I am sorry again. I will try to update more often. Well anyway let's continue with another chapter.

 Well anyway let's continue with another chapter

"Come stay with me." Jungkook asked with his face showing no emotion. "W-What?" I kept trying to read his face, and I just couldn't. "Y/n, come stay with me. Only for a little while, while things cool down with you and Taeyong cool things down.

Could I do this?

No, this isn't right. Why would I stay with another man when I have one at home.

"Jungkook, I-I don't know." I said trying to convince myself of a decision. "Come on Y/n, it won't mean any harm."

Taeyong's POV:

I was left pacing the room with nothing but my thoughts.

How could she just leave me, like I was nothing.

I didn't know what to do with all my anger.

It felt as if all it could do was build up from where it was.

Tears was streaming from my eyes has my breathe sped up.

Next thing I knew was that I blacked out.

3rd person POV:

Taeyong's anger built up so much that his mind blacked out.... but his body didn't.

He ran towards the closest wall to him and he punched an big hole in the wall.

Then another.

And another.

He punched so many holes in the wall that his fist was covered in the blood from his knuckles.

Taeyong's POV:

I was woken up on the floor with a pain in both of my fist.

"I was wondering when you were going to wake up."