Chapter 5

"You think if I die he would leave us alone?"

"Taeyong, what? No. Even If he were to leave us alone think about what you're leaving behind." I said in sheer terror. "I know Y/n, but if there's a chance for you to be happy, I am more than willing to take it Then on top of that you're safety is on the line as well." Taeyong said looking me in the eye.

I can see he's more than serious about giving his life for me, but if he does I can only imagine all the things he could've done with his life other than be with me.

"No Taeyong!" I pulled my hand out of his grasp and stood up so I could look him deep in the eyes. "Stop being selfish. You're just saying all this just to keep yourself from the problem. You really think that if you die all this will be over. Taehyung will still be after me whether you're dead or alive, you're just gonna make it easier for him." I said giving him a disgusted look.

"You know I really though you loved me." I said as I walked out the door.

Those things I said I knew it hurt him, but at this point I don't care. You can't say you love a person then wanna kill yourself after one thing gets in your way. He told me he was willing to fight for me, do what ever he could to keep me his. How can you possibly say all the word but the go back on your word.

As I was walking down the stairs a hand grabbed my arm and whipped me around.

"Y/n, I love you. You just don't understand. Everything I do, everything I say, is to protect you." He said looking in my eyes, the red is still visible from his crying. "No. You're trying to protect yourself." I said snatching my arm away. "Now that I think about it Taehyung is more of a man than you. I probably should go back to him. He is fighting for what he wants, something you're not doing. Maybe Kim Taehyung, your brother, isn't as crazy as I thought. Maybe he's just being a fighter."

With that being my final words I left Taeyong on the stairs as I put on my shoes and leave the house.

Did I mean what I said?

Do I really think I should go back to Taehyung?

I didn't know where I was going, and even if I did my eyes would be to flooded to see where I was going. When my legs finally stopped I wiped my eyes to see that I was at the same church me and Taehyung got married.

Old memories rushed in my head.

Flashback

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." the priest said.

Those were words I've been waiting my whole life to hear.

I looked up from the ring to see a giggling Taehyung ready to kiss me.

"Hold on." Taehyung said nervously. then he let out a breath. "Okay, I'm ready." He said with a smile.

"You're ready, I'm the one who should be nervous." I said with a smile while the audience laughed at out silliness.

Taehyung then put his hand to my face before pull him face up to mine. "There's nothing to be nervous about love." He breathed against my lips then kissed me softly.

The crowed stood up and cheered.

'I will never be this happy in my entire life.' I thought to myself as I was smiling from ear to ear.

End of Flashback

And I never was.

I was in tears while sitting on the steps of the church when someone called my name.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" I looked up to see Jungkook.

What is he doing here?

I looked at my phone to see it was 2:03 in the morning.

"I had a fight with Taeyong so I cam out to get some air, and I ended up here. What are you doing here, You live no where near here." I ask as he comes to sit by me. "I couldn't sleep, and this is where I normally go when I can't sleep or focus." I nod understandingly as we both look to the quiet road.

For a good ten minutes no words were said until Jungkook broke the silence.

"What did you get in fight about?" he asked looking at the side of my face. "To be honest it was stupid. Instead of us comforting each other we were yelling, well I was." I started to tell the whole story.

When I finished the story Jungkook was silent, taking in all the information that was given.

"I don't know what to do anymore. Taehyung is destroying my life... my happiness." I said on the brink of tears. "To be honest Y/n," He finally spoke and I gave my undivided attention. "I think it's both of your fault. Think about it, yeah, he was hurting and you kind of made him feel worse by throwing it in his face after him telling you he was willing to keep you safe by killing himself, and he is stupid enough to think that him dying will solve all this. You both are at fault without realizing it, and it's only going to get worse. So I have an idea." I looked into his eyes in pure curiosity with tears still falling from my eyes. "What?"

"Come stay with me."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please feel free to comment on what you like or dislike about this book to help me get better as an author. Please vote. Thank you so much. I love you all. Bye.  :)