Chapter 2

FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON I am so proud of myself for making this picture. Anywho let's get back to the story.

Three weeks later

Honestly everything was normal.

Taehyung didn't text anymore, and we spent a lot of time at the guys house.

But ever so often you would find Namjoon and Jungkook acting weird.

"Oh Jungkookie!"

It's been three weeks since the whole incident with Taehyung, and he hasn't done anything.

I guess it was to just scare us.

"Tae do you really think Taehyung won't come back?" Jungkook asked with a worried expression. "There's no guarantee whether he will come back or not, so all we can do is hope he's given it a rest already." Taeyong replied to try to comfort Jungkook.

He does have a point though in a way. To be honest, I know Taehyung more than anyone so I know he won't give it a rest. Kim Taehyung was willing to kill his brother and his wife so no one can have me, so right now we are basically waiting for a round two.

I was spaced out for so long I didn't realize that the whole room mute.

"Y/n? Y/n, are you alright?" Namjoon looked at me with caring and worried eyes. The same eyes he gave when he told me he was there when my parents died. "What? Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" Questioned with a dumbfounded expression. "Your crying." Yoongi said with an serious distraught face. "What? No... I'm... not" I said as I touched the tear falling down my eyes.

That when everything broke.

All the wall I struggled to keep up, crumbled.

I tried to be strong for everyone I loved, but I just can't anymore.

I was bawling my eyes out as everyone sat there appalled. "Y/n, tell me what's wrong baby. I'm sure we can fix it." Tae said trying to soothe me by rubbing my arm and back. "No Tae! We all know that this is something none of us can fix! None of us want to say it, but Taehyung is coming to get me. Most likely one of us is going to get killed, but no one wants to say it do you. Me just staying with you Taeyong is selfish and most of all dangerous." I said shaking my head looking at my fingers. "Y/n..." Jin said quietly. "The only way I can guarantee your life if I leave you... for good."

My blood shot eyes look up from my fingers to meet Taeyong's.

At that moment I realized that I've never seen so much pain in his eyes, not even when he was shot.

"Y/n I-" Taeyong was interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"It's probably the pizza we ordered." Jungkook said as he got off the floor to answer the door.

We all nodded to with sad faces.

"Y/n, come here. Now!" Jungkook yelled from the door with a bit of anger. "What is it Kookie?" I asked when I got to the door, then let out a gasp.

"W-what are you doing here T-Taehyung?" My terror from three ago has resurfaced.

For only a small amount of time I was happy, but now it's all destroy.

Taeyong got up from the door, and part of me was scared of what would happen.

Would it be a repeat of last time?

Taeyong was fuming.

"What the heck are you doing here Taehyung?" Taeyong growled. "Well hello to you too brother. I had a feeling you were going to be here, so I hope you remember our little promise." Taehyung answered the question with a smirk.

No. They're not gonna fight right here right now?

"I'm only going to ask you this one more time, what are you doing here?" Taeyong said as I was trying to hold my feeling back, because if I didn't prepare myself I would destroy myself. "I just wanted to see Y/n." He responded with a innocent smile. "You lost that chance when you tried to kill her!" Taeyong yell back.

"Taehyung what do you want?" Taeyong let out a big sigh obviously tired of his brother already.

"I want my wife back." He said with a poker face.

"No!" We said at the same time.

He reached in his inside jacket pocket, and pulled out a gun.

"Give me. My. Wife."

If you haven't noticed I'm basically rewriting the whole story but keeping small parts. The book was going in a direction that I didn't like so I decided to change the story line. I really hope you enjoy the new way its going and thank you for all your support. Have a great day/night :)