Chapter 5

Edited 7/08/2019
Kaia

I groan awake, feeling my neck crack as I move. Why does it feel like I've been sleeping on the ground...? Right, that's because I was sleeping on the ground. Sighing I sit up and rub the side of my face before noticing a small note beside me. Picking it up I notice the cursive penmanship. Must be Braelynn's.

I see you've finally awaken my Pet. Sorry for leaving you as you can see but I had to attend a meeting. You are excused from any chores but you are not allowed to leave the castle grounds.
Meet me in the dining room at 7pm sharp. Do not be late or punishment will be upheld. Wear the red dress that'll be sent to you.

~ Braelynn Tatiana Mary Drago

Oh how formal of you my queen. Jokes. I hate you. You kidnap me, use me, humiliate me and then bite me. Do I continue? I get up and brush off the dust on my skirts and grab the tray. I'm guessing I should look around or maybe I'll just stay in my room.

I walk down the stones staircase and look around to see if anything looks familiar. Sadly nothing did until I finally reached a hallway that took me towards my bedroom. Humming softly I pop into the kitchens and put away the tray. No one had spoke to me when I entered. Was it because I as Braelynn's pet? Maybe their afraid that she'll hurt them if I spoke to them. But you know, it would be great if I could have a friend. Or you know, could go home to Savannah. Sighing I open my bedroom door and close it, shoving off the thin cardigan I had on. "Took you long enough." I gasp as the sister vampire lounged on my bed, reading a book. My back hit the door and I watched her in surprise and shock and maybe a bit of fear.

"W-what are you doing here?" I gulp and look around. A deep chuckle comes from the dark haired beauty.

"Call me Riah, sweetheart. Now as for why I'm here? Well I was sent to entertain you and give you your dress for tonight's dinner party." Dinner party? I didn't know there was a dinner party and I was to attend.

"W-what?" Riah rolled her eyes and threw the book on the bed and got up, walking around the room casually touching random things. She gave a exasperated sigh out her red painted lips and looked at some ornaments that were on the nearby shelf. It gave me a chance to check her out.

Riah no were near looked like her sister. She had long dark black hair that reached her hips, her body hour-glass shaped and her skin a little tanner than Braelynn's. You could also see small freckles on her shoulders. That made her look cute. "You done checking me out, sweetheart?" I blushed and looked down. "So want to check out your outfit?" I nod my head and watch as she grabs a bag.

She took out a red slinky wrap detail maxi dress that touched the floor. Oh my gosh that is... so pretty but.... it looks like it shows a lot of skin. "You can try it on soon but I wanna do your hair, nails and makeup." Make up? "Okay I know that look. Yes, your gonna freshen up with some makeup." Why? Was I that ugly?

*few hours later*

"No take this off me."

"Kaia leave it on before I drink you dry." I glare at her in the mirror and her pained lips turn up into a smirk. "No wonder my sister likes you, your feisty." I shivered when her manicured nails moved some hair over my shoulder.

"I don't know what your talking about. Why do I have to wear this?" I move and cover my breasts. This dressed showed too much skin.

"Because the queen requested you to wear it. If you want to get your head ripped off, by all means don't wear the dress..." I groan.

"Fine." Riah grinned and grabbed my hand and walked out the door, dragging me behind.

"Lets go party." Riah is wearing a black and silver maxi dress, quite similar to mine however hers had a slit down the side. Black suits her. I wonder what Brealynn is wearing... wait I just did not say that?! Damn you Kai, you shouldn't think about her. She's pure evil, that women. PURE EVIL.

"So you think I'm pure evil dear pet?"