Chapter 8

Edited 7/08/2019
Braelynn

I killed my precious human that I've come to grow feelings for. I killed her... I cupped my bloody hands on her pale cheeks, tears leaking. I'm crying for a human... a human that...I bit my lip and stare down at her lifeless body. I just killed Kaia...

20 minutes earlier...

I sat at the very end of the table mingling while my pet sat on the floor beside me. I know right, the filthy floor. I hadn't been given food so I sat here with a growling stomach. I knew she was hungry but she is going to have to wait. Pets aren't allowed to eat while their master is eating.

"Kaia." I said, laying her hand on her shoulder. I grinned when I felt her tensed under my touch and she slowly looked up at me. Her eyes were filled with fear. Hmm lovely.

"Y-Yes?" My grin widened.

"Come here." I pat my lap and silence overlapped  the room. I knew all eyes were on us and this just made it even more fun to watch but the fire in her eyes made me growl lowly. She was going to disobey me in front of everyone. "Kaia, sit in my lap or I'll kill your precious sister." I watched as her eyes widened. Biting back the tears she stood and sat on my lap, looking down at my her own lap. I chuckled lowly and wrapped my arms around my waist and leaned down to her neck, my hot breath. She smells divine. I could just sink my teeth into her neck. "Just give in Kaia. You know you have no way to overpower me. Your mine."

"I'm not yours." She mumbled. Grinning I sunk my fangs into her neck, tasting her rich blood in my mouth. I felt her fear and pain as well as the noticeable tears that spilled down her cheeks. I felt slightly guilty but continued to drink from her until my thirst was gone. I heard a small sob escaped her lips as she lay against against me. Before she could drift I pulled away, licking my lips.

"You. Are. Mine. No matter how many times you push me away, I will show everyone you are mine. This bite," my tongue licks off the remaining blood that was dripping. "is an example. I have finally found you." I've waited for you for so long.

"W-What are you talking about?" she whispered, sniffling. I looked up at the people at the dining table.

"Leave." I hissed. Without a second glance they were gone. "Now where were we? Right." She gasps as I sat her on the table, so she was now facing me. I smirked widely and caressed her bottom lip. "You look just like your mother."

Kaia's eyes widened. "You knew my mother?!" She yelled. My eyes hardened.

"I knew your mother? Your mistaken little Pet, your mother was my pet before she got pregnant by that house slave of a father of yours and ran away from me. If any of my pets become pregnant, their babes will become mine. They become my future pets." I smirked as Kaia froze in shock, her eyes looking past me as if she was trying to figure out what I was saying. Its lovely to see her looking confused. She would of found out sooner or later. Her mother was my pet. I didn't intend on killing her but I'm a vampire and when I get angry, and when I'm also hungry, I kill.

"You killed her..." I whispered, staring at the queen in horror. Braelynn grinned.

"She took you away from me. She deserved her punishment." Before I could lean forward to capture her neck again, Kaia pounced on top of me with a meat knife in hand. I growled tried t snatch the knife and grabbed her waist and pushing her so that she fell to the ground. She fell with a thump and lied there very still.

Wait. Where did the knife go? Blood seeped onto the carpet and I gasped, my eyes widening. The knife was embedded into her chest. When I pushed her, and tried to grab the knife, it must of turned itself around and...hit her in the chest.

Tears leaked and I knelt down in front of her touching the wound. Oh my god...I just... she's loosing blood and fast. What have I done. I killed my precious human that I've come to grow feelings for. Feelings that I pushed away. I killed her... I cupped my bloody hands on her pale cheeks, tears leaking. I'm crying for a human... a human that...I bit my lip and stare down at her lifeless body. I just killed Kaia...

What have I done...? I need to save her... she can't die. She already is! What do I do, what do I do...? You know what to do. I have to do it. She is already half way there... Sighing I wipe my tears away and cut my wrist and put it in her mouth. "Drink Kaia. Please." Thats then her heart stopped and I knew I had to do it. I buried my fangs in her neck and fed her my blood. I have to turn her.

Dun dun dunnnnnnn

Braelynn is turning Kaia, how do you feel about that?