Chapter 11

Braelynn

I paced up and down the bookshelves. It wouldn't be long until the witch comes and I was getting anxious.

Kai that stupid evil bitch is currently yelling and drinking any human she could get her hands on. Knowing Kaia, she would never do that. She would fill pity and remorse for the humans. I grin to myself when I thought of her shaking form the day we first met. Her blood was pumping which made her smell much more delectable.

Kaia my little minx. I'm gonna get you back and then treasure that little body of yours. Make you mine so no one can touch you.

"Braelynn," I turned to Riah. She was standing next to an elderly women who I assumed was the witch.

"Good your here. I need your help," I said, getting straight to the point. The women narrowed her eyes on me before taking a seat on one of the chairs.

"I'm guessing this has to do with your beloved mate?"

"Yes," The witch smiled. A cruel, wicked smile.

"Hm thought you liked evil things, your majesty," I scowled at her.

"I want my mate back! Help me or I'll just end your life right here, right now, witch."

"Firstly, my name is Cecil and second. Your mate can be saved but you owe me something in return," I rolled my eyes. Of course there's something that she bloody wants. Everyone wants something.

"What do you want?"

"I want my coven to live freely without living in secret," I hissed lowly. Damn hell and it's glory. Witches are known to be killed by vampires because of their blood. Witches blood has a healing property that helps us vampires if we're in a life threading position. However, witches became mad that we were using them so they hid completely.

"Fine." I growled.

"You can save your mate. All you have to do is act like you use to, getting her caught off guard so hoping she'll trust you. When she does all you have to do is slip one of my potions into her food. Kai as you call Kaias dark part of her heart, will go back to Kaias mind where she'll be trapped and forced to accept that Kaia is in charge of her body,"

I nodded slowly. I hope this will work. "However," The witch started, her face becoming grim. "Kaia will remain a vampire and her memories will be wiped from the time she left her home to go to work. She will not remember you or anything that has happened,"

"What?" Riah practically screamed. I glared at her before turning my gaze to the witch.

"Will she ever regain her memories?"

"No. When I mean wiped, I mean they have been erased. So when she wakes up, she'll need to be cared for gently. Easing her into the new life. Kaia will be a different person altogether. She may fight you or cower. But that part depends on how you treat her," I gulped nodding. I could loose my Kaia forever if I made a mistake.

"What happens if she isn't properly cared for? Like something bad happens?" Riah asked.

The witch answered her. "Kaia will go insane and the human population will decrease."

**********
Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the late update. And merry late Christmas and new year!!!

I have been pretty busy so I haven't been able to update but here you are!!!

I probably won't be able to update much as I have an exam for TAFE coming up. Yep!! I'm trying to get into TAFE! Woop woop! I need to take a exam first 😢 *sad face* so wish me luck!

Sorry again and hope to see you next chapter

Hugs and kisses xoxoxo