Chapter 21

Braelynn

Today's the day. The day I finally get to marry the love of my life. When she came back on Monday morning, a black bag in hand, tears in her eyes, I desperately wanted to know what was wrong and why she was holding the bag for dear life. The only thing she had said was her mother would be joining us on our wedding. Then she looked down at the bag and I knew right away, the bag she was holding had her mother's wedding dress inside.

The last three days have been busy. Kaias dress has been altered, the ceremony is finished its preparations and now all is left is for us to be married. To watch her walk down the red carpet.

"You ready?" I turn to Riah, my suit in her hands. I smile, my heart running fast.

"Yes," I reply, taking my dress suit and putting it on. Riah handed me my shoes before sitting me down. "How long?" I ask, jittery.

Riah laughs softly, brushing my hair. "20 minutes, so we have 5 minutes to get you ready," Riah plaited my hair into two before plopping my crown on. "Beautiful," I smile and stand up, taking her hand.

"Thank you Riah. Shall we head out now?" She nods.

"Got the rings?" Oh shoot! I dash to the bedside table, taking out the rings.

"Thanks for reminding me," Riah chuckles and pushes me out the door.

"Go. I need to check on the bride," I nod, my heart fluttering at the mention of Kaia. She would be in Lyras room getting ready. Riah rolled her eyes at my love sick face before pushing me towards the stairs. "Go, I'll see you in a bit," I laugh and take my leave, heading towards the ballroom. Luckily the floor was cleaned. That idiot of a brother of mine decided to pain it yellow. Seriously, couldn't he have picked a better colour?

Once I arrive I greet some of the guests and head towards the priest. He smiles warmly at me. "Your highness," he bows.

"Hello, is everything in order?"

"Yes your highness. Everything is in order. We should be starting in a minute," I breathe out in nervousness. God why am I getting nervous now? Shaking my head, I spot Riah coming my way, a large smile on her face. I hand her the rings, raising my brow.

"What's got you all smug?" She shakes her head, her grin still plastered on her face.

"Nothing," I shrug my shoulders as the music starts playing. It's starting. Tamara comes down the aisle, in a pretty pink dress. She had flower petals in hand, throwing them over the place. She giggles at me, sending me a childish smile. I smile back, before turning my attention back to the aisle. My breathe hitched as I watch my beloved mate walk towards me. A veil over her face, her white dress fitting her perfectly. She's what you would describe, perfect. Stunning. Her father guides her down the red carpet, arm in arm. I couldn't help but smile at the two before giving Kaia a hand. She blushes softly before taking it.

"Your breath taking," I murmur. Kaia smiles brightly, squeezing my hand.

"Your breath taking, Brae," she says before turning to the priest.

He smiles and opens his book "Let us start the ceremony,"

(I'm going to skip a bit cause I seriously don't know how to write a wedding scene. Forgive me)

"Queen Braelynn, will you say your vows," the priest says. I nod, turning to Kaia with the biggest smile. My eyes tearing up a bit.

"Kaia. We didn't start out the best. And I apologise greatly for how I had treated you. I was confused and angry with myself. Denying that you are my soul mate. But you won me over. Made my heart melt. I ached for you and I'm so glad to have taken you then. If I hadn't, I don't know where I'd be. Kaia you are my light, my world. I love you so much Kaia, so much that I'd give you anything," I finish, watching as her eyes swell with happy tears.

"Kaia Mabel, please say your vows," Kaia nods, wiping her eyes.

"Gosh, all this make up will be ruined," she giggles the crowd joining in. "Braelynn. Honestly I hated you at first. You, a cocky, asshole of a vampire I though who had no feelings at all. That was until I saw the true you. I'm so very glad to have met you, my life was a bore. Always afraid of being killed, hating vampires. But I grew to love you. Forgetting that hate for you. My heart beats so fast every time I see you. Braelynn, I would never change the past. If I did, I think I wouldn't be the person I am today. Thank you for loving me and cherishing me. I love you so much Braelynn and I can't wait for eternity with you," she finishes, her hands squeezing mine for dear life. I give her a warm smile, tracing my thumb over her hand to comfort her.

"Do you Braelynn take Kaia to be your wife until death?" The priest asks.

"I do," I say without hesitation.

"Do you Kaia, take Braelynn to be your wife until death?" Kaia nods rapidly.

"I do," she says.

"You May kiss the bride," I lean in and cup her cheeks, kissing her passionately. Kaia wraps her arms around my neck, kissing me back. Cheers of the crowd bring us back, clinging to each other as we face our friends and family. I turn to Kaia, cupping her cheek.

"I love you Kaia," I whisper, staring into her eyes. Kaia beams, leaning her forehead against mine.

"I love you Braelynn, forever and ever,"

THE END

So coming to an end, this finishes off Her Bloody Heart.

I'm sad this story has come to an end. I've thoroughly enjoyed their adventure and I'm sure you all have too.

Thank you to all those who have support me and supported Her Bloody Heart.

I dedicate this story to everyone reading this story.

I really hope the ending was what you were looking for. Because what better way to end it on a good note.

Again, thank you all for reading Her Bloody Heart and hope that you will re read it again a again.
Don't forgot to leave a comment or vote.

If you wish to read some more, don't hesitate to visit my other stories.

Until next time!
Yours truly, KiraKoala