► F O U R

-

-

"Jimin, come on!"

"No, I'm going to die!"

"You're not going to die by just walking through the puddle." Mina said, rolling her eyes at her boyfriend who was refusing to walk through the puddle because Jimin got new shoes.

It was raining hours before and the two  decided to go for lunch after the rain settled down. But of course, Jimin wanted to be fashionable and late, making the two of them miss their reservation at a simple restaurant.

"Jimin if you don't come here then I'll just call Tae to come eat with me."

And Jimin ran through the puddle, dirtying his new shoes just to make sure the youngest of his friends wouldn't go near his girlfriend. Everyone knows how charming those two can be. But Jin, don't even get me started.

He held Mina's hand and walked to the restaurant, swinging their intertwined hands up and down while laughing at each other's stupid comments.

It was fun and heart warming that Jimin was not a sex beast 24/7. He would want to go out and have fun, even do stupid things to make Mina laugh. One time, he stood up on stage while a band was just playing and started twerking. But everyone loved it and cheered for Jimin to do more.

He used to always be like this, but one day he just.. changed. Not for the better but for the worst. And he would never remember what he did to her. The abuse he did-well the demon did-when she refused to have sex when he awoke.

But even through all the pain, Mina would never let him go or hurt him in anyway.