► S E V E N T E E N

-

-

Every time Mina would tell Jimin- well, Jihyun to leave—or even attempted to try and get the words out—he'd always go straight to having sex with her.

She was fed up, they'd argue and he'd hit her, she'd hit back. Mina would start crying but then Jihyun would apologize, saying he's sorry. Two minutes later though he'd curse her for wanting Jimin back.

Mina would cry herself to sleep, even in her dreams she begged for Jimin to come back, whimpering. Jihyun ignored it and just held her tightly, attempting to sleep.

He didn't feel bad. He took over, not Jimin. He was here, not his brother. He was with her, Jimin got thrown out. He was the old, and Jihyun was the new.

"BRING HIM BACK."

"NO."

"I WANT HIM."

"TOO BAD. IF YOU WANT HIM GO KILL YOURSELF." The words slipped out of his mouth way too fast for him to think about what he just said. Tears were leaving her eyes and she went to grab her coat.

"Baby, I'm sorry." Jihyun apologized, sighing as he stood up to hold her back.

"Stop, stop calling me baby. You have sex with me, that's the only reason why you want to be with me, because I am a good girl for you in bed. You're a monster, a horrible thing that drags people to hell. You'll never be the one I fell in love with, ever. And maybe I will kill myself, if that means I'll see him." Jihyun got angry and slapped Mina, she took the slap and pushed him back before running out of the apartment and to the street.

Jihyun got angrier and ran after her in full speed, but she was way ahead of him. Mina could only go to one place her mind thought about. Once place where this all started.

The Magic Shop.