► S I X

-

-

It was five in the morning when Mina finally slept again. But her sleep was once again disturbed. This time, by a ringing sound. Her alarm wasn't supposed to go off on the weekends. The weekends were off for the whole company. That's why she loved her work.

Mina was Tossing and turning, hoping the ringing would disappear soon by just messing up the lonely bed. But unfortunately, it didn't. The ringing kept going and finally getting up angrily, she grabbed her phone and checked what the hell was disturbing her sleep.

Missed FaceTime call from "My Prince 💕" (6)

"Fuck, what if he's hurt?" , "But Mina, Jimin wouldn't FaceTime you." Quickly clicking on the 6 missed FaceTime calls from Jimin, the screen popped up. Light from the phone showed her messy hair and tired face. The ringing stopped as the little sign said "Connecting"

And once it connected, she was met with a perfectly fine Jimin. He looked tired, but smiled as he saw his girlfriends bed head and eyes that were daring to shut any moment now.

"I'm sorry for waking you up, princess. But I missed you so much." Jimin admitted truthfully. At that, Mina smiled and shook her head as a sign of reassurance to say it was fine.

Mina was Too tired to realize that Jimin was different. But once she rubbed her eyes and slapped her cheeks lightly to wake up, her eyes shot open at the pen name Jimin called her.

"What's wrong?" The lack of concern in his gave it away. Jimin knew how precious sleep was for his girlfriend, especially on the weekends. If he was at work on late hours, he would hold back the urge from calling his girlfriend and saying that he missed her. Mina knows this only because Jimin told her it many times when he came home the next day. Jimin also never called Mina princess. It was only during sex and that was mostly at 3 in the morning.

And that's when it hit her. This was not her boyfriend. But it was the thing that possesses him at 3 a.m. And now it's 5 in the morning, almost reaching 6.

"Babygirl, come on, tell daddy what's wrong." A sudden smirk appeared onto his face as he knew by now that Mina was well aware it wasn't her boyfriend in control.

Her silence made him chuckle lowly as he placed the camera down. "It took a lot of my power to jump back in here baby. But I did it because I missed you so so much."

Mina wanted so badly to end the call, but she couldn't. It was as if she was in a trance, like she gave herself up to him, to that thing that takes over her boyfriend.

"Here's what we're going to do, since I don't have enough time and energy to bring you to me like last time," He trailed off, unbuttoning his pants and pulling the zipper down, revealing his already hard member.

"We're going to fuck over the phone, and if you don't do it, then I'll make sure to stay longer the next day when I ret-"

The call ended and Mina immediately shut her phone off, locking the bedroom door and making sure the windows were closed. However, she turned on the light in her room and bathroom.

She slowly sat on her bed and then that's when the tears fell.

She was in love with a man who didn't know he was being possessed. She was so in love with him that even though she'd get hurt over and over again, she couldn't ever let go. And if she dared tried, death would come at her at the speed of light.