► E I G H T E E N

-

-

"Jeon Jungkook!!" Mina shouted for him in the empty store. She looked around for him in his abandoned store. Behind the curtain which leads to a storage room and break room. The counter, even in the Knick knacks he has here.

Jungkook was nowhere to be found. And Jihyun would be tailing Mina at this very moment. She screamed his name out but once again, no response. I mean, what kind of demon even leaves his shop??

Just when Mina was about to turn and leave, an arm grabbed her and pulled her behind the curtain that was once the storage and break room. A hand covered her mouth and she squirmed around.

The bell chimed and in came the man who took over her boyfriend for good, screaming profanities and other vulgar sayings. The man that covered Mina's mouth leaned down, whispering in her ear, "Shh." Which she nodded and he released her mouth.

Jimin / Jihyun opened the curtain and Mina panicked, but the man held her back as of protecting her was his number one priority. He was shielding her from the man who wanted her only to himself. He was hiding in the darkness, covering her body with some type of magic.

"KANG MINA." He shouted once more, looking around and throwing things. Jimin stood around for a while, looking around. He then walked closer to the corner the man and Mina were at. His feet stopped and his glowing eyes pierced through Mina's eyes. But he just stared there, as if staring at a wall for no reason.

His fist went up and he hit the wall hard. Right where Mina's face should be. She turned around and the man holding her put a hand on her head. Jimin's fist didn't go near them, he just hit the wall.

Mina wasn't there to him, neither was this man.

As he left, The man put his hand down and told her he's gone. She slowly looked up to face the person she wanted to meet.

"Jungkook."