► S E V E N

-

-

FLASHBACK

"Hyung, get inside!" Taehyung pulled on his arms, dragging Jimin inside of the event. It was more like a get a good fuck event and nothing more. Jimin refused. Just because someone broke his heart does not mean he needs to fuck another girl to feel better about himself.

His friends didn't convince him to go, so they lied and 'changed' plans to go to a fancy restaurant. But he ended up here, at the event to have a good fuck. But he would never do it.

The smell of the place slapped his face. Anybody could smell the sex in here and desperation to have someone in their arms, doing whatever. He wouldn't dare take a breath anymore.

The older bunch of the group already settled down with drinks and girls surrounding them, which Jimin found disgusting but hey, these friends were like brothers to him.

Taehyung sat him down, handing him a drink. At first, he refused but Yoongi said some stupid remark and Jimin drank 3 glasses of beer. He had a high tolerance, so he wasn't even that drunk. Can't say the same for the rest of the boys.

The event went on. People were dancing, drinking, playing poker, even having sex around the corner. Jimin was just bored out of his mind and annoyed by the amount of girls that came after him. But what caught his eye was a specific girl.

Her friends looked like they were forcing her to go and talk to a guy, but she clearly seemed uninterested and wanted to just sit down. Jimin looked at all his friends. Three of them on the dance floor, grinding on girls. One of them taking a girl to the backroom. And finally, one was asleep. You can guess who that is.

Then he looked at her again. This time, she was alone and her friends wandered off, finding new people. Her eyes met his and they stared at each other before her face become flushed as Jimin winked, biting his lip after.

She felt a spark already. She could tell that he was different, a good different. Mustering up the courage to go to him, they both ended up standing and walking towards each other.

"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin."

"I'm Mina, Kang Mina."

And the spark went off as the two got to know each other more and danced the night away. A healthy relationship built after a few months. And things were going to be like a fairy tale, Jimin and Mina would get their happy ever after.

But things took a turn when Mina was rushed to the emergency room one day, death creeping around the corner.

-

We're continuing the flashback
In the next chapter.