► F O U R T E E N

-

-

"Come on, it's not like your mother had a choice, Jihyun." Jungkook said, trying to convince his demonic friend to give up and change his mind.

"She did have a choice. She chose Jimin over me because I already had a the "dark aura" or whatever. She could've escaped with both of us, Kook." Jimin, or well Jihyun said with a low voice. You could clearly tell he was sad, and that was a surprise considering he's supposed to be all 'I'm going to eat your soul and kill you blah blah' kinda way.

"Jihy-" And before jungkook could continue, Mina sneezed quite loudly. Fuck fuck fuck fuck she thought to herself. Jungkook and Jihyun aka Jimin looked at each other before they both checked around the store.

I'm so dead I'm so dead I'm so dead.

Footsteps slowly approached her, she pulled her knees in and scooted back as much as she could to get some coverage from the dark. And it worked, one of the demons just walked around the place and left.

Mina let out a quiet sigh of relief as she stretched her legs out, ready to leave this hell hole. No pun intended? And she turned but just as she did, Jimin's—well Jihyun's—bright eyes stared right into her soul and before she could scream, he covered her mouth. He wasn't all scary, this seemed more of a.. reassuring safety feeling.

Wait but isn't jungkook the nice guy? And as she thought that, he just barged into her mind and told her something that shocked her, but then again, he was a demon.

Jungkook is nice to lure humans in. If he ever found out one was hiding and listening to his conversation, he wouldn't just eat their soul, he'd torture them and send that person to hell. So calm down, I'll just poof you out of here.

Jimin moved his hand away slowly, eyeing her to see if she would just try to scream, but she gave him the "i-promise-i-won't-scream" look.

"Jihyun? Did you find someone!?" Jungkook yelled from across his shop, but now he was slowly coming towards the demon who possessed her boyfriend. Panic arose in her but it was soon flushed back down into the pits of nothingness as Jimin aka jihyun caressed her cheek, giving her a smile which surprised her. Mina's heart went against her as it just started fluttering uncontrollably.

His fingers went up, ready to poof / snap her away. But of course, this confusing son of a flaming bitch had to say something which he was known for. "I'll make sure to punish you later, babygirl. Especially for the time you ended the call when I tried to relieve myself."

She opened her mouth but was quickly transported out of the Magic Shop, bouncing slightly on her bed.

"Oh fuck you."

I'll fuck you later, don't worry baby.

-

Sums wrong with me and I was crying while writing this chapter. My whole body hurts and I wanna pass out, omfg. And school starts on Monday, please shoot me and end my misery.

But I'm going to sleep off the pain, Goodnight babies. 💕💕💕 sleep well or have a good morning / afternoon !