► N I N E T E E N

-

-

"Nice of you to come looking for me. And to bring an angry 'customer' who ruined my store." He said sarcastically with a fake smile. Mina rolled her eyes and pushed herself away from the bulky man.

"Aw man, I wanted to hold you for a little longer." His fake smile turned into a fake pout. He then crossed his arms and let out a little 'hmph.'

"Shut up."

"Make me."

"You're such a child."

"But I'm a beast in bed." A wink was thrown to hers and Minas nose scrunched up in disgust. "Are all you demons the same?" She asked.

"No, not really. The others suck in bed. I'm sure Jihyun is shitty."

No he isn't. He makes me see stars and fuc-

"Just, shut up and let me say what i came here to say." jungkook sighed, nodding and leaning to the side of the wall as he looked at the small female in front of him.

"I want to go get Jimin back."

"You can't." Jungkook simply stated, pushing himself off the wall and stepping forward to her.

"Why not? There is a way to get him back, but you just don't want me to know."

"Mina, you can't get Jimin back." He stated, this time more serious.

"You're hiding it from me! Please just take me to him!"

Jungkooks hands placed on her shoulders, giving them a tight squeeze. She slightly whimpered and squirmed to move them off of her body.

"Jungkoo-"

"You have to die if you want to see him."

-

I wrote this in class but my teacher told me to move it away so I couldn't publish it :(
Also my phones broken
And
I cant see that well on my phone screen anymore
So please excuse anything that doesn't make sense.