► N I N E

-

-

Jimin came back home, but he didn't look to pleased. Mina figured it was something that happened at work because Jimin never remembers what happens between her and the devil. At least, that's what she thinks.

He threw his keys harshly onto the kitchen countertop, pulling his coat off and just throwing it wherever.

"Jimin, honey, what's wrong?" And then he just lunged towards her, grabbing her face and kissing her. His tongue immediately went in as she gasped from the shock. He was never like this. Which made her wonder if that thing popped out again.

But soon she realized it was her boyfriend. Not the possessed version of him. A tear slipped down, falling to the ground and that's when Mina knew, it was her man. Her hand swiped the ones that were falling down, replying to the kiss.

Instead of it being a messy one, it calmed down and became a passionate one. He hasn't done something like this in, forever. There were so much emotion piled onto the kiss, everything felt amazing.

They barged into the room, stripping themselves of their clothes while still managing to hold the kiss. Mina felt ecstatic. She was on cloud 9 because he wasn't possessed. This would be the first time in their relationship that something like this would happen without him being possessed.

Jimin pushed his beloved on the bed. Her hair scattered everywhere. She was a work of art, perfect. Her body sculpted perfectly and it made him wonder how he could have a girl like her.

He then slowly climbed on top of her, his figure dominating over hers. A small kiss was planted on her lips as it slowly trailed down each and every inch of her body. He kept repeating how he loves her and how she's perfect. Which she kept blushing about and just begged him to please her already.

In which he replied, "Your wish is my command, my queen." And they connected. Their bodies molding together as he was thrusting in and out of her. For the first time it was real. It wasn't out of pure lust. It was full of love and care. He'd ask if his speed was alright and if she was okay. She felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

And once it ended, she felt like worst girl in the world.

-

I'm not good at smut so I don't rlly write it here. :/ maybe I'll do it some other time? Idk. I'm really not good at it.
Anyways, IF ANY OF YOU COULD SUGGEST WHAT I SHOULD WRITE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OF SLEEPOVER THAT'D BE GREAT BECAUSE I WANNA HAVE A CHAPTER DONE FOR Y'ALL EARLIER.
henxjejdjd I have freshman orientation tomorrow
Ew
Ew

I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 8 JEJXKD KILL ME PLS.

Yes, I'm a freshman :))) and I wanna die because I can't socialize!!! :")))) I'm gonna have anxiety attacks left and right haha.

Anyways, thanks for reading this long a/n and this dumb chapter :3