changlix

ship: changbin x felix
group: stray kids
warning: mention of suicide attempt if trigged easily please do not read.

changbin and felix have been married for two years now and they have been very happy together. or at least that's how other people saw them.

"you really think i have time for one of your stupid little dates! i have work that's far more important right now."
changbin yelled at felix through the phone as felix was sitting at the park near their house with a beautiful picnic set up for their anniversary. "a-ah okay-" the older male didn't even give him the chance to speak further as he quickly hung up not caring about his husbands feelings.

"i thought he would at least remember our anniversary..." felix quickly picked up the beautiful set up he had and decided he'd walk around the city alone, changbin wouldn't notice if he didn't come home he never does. soon fresh tears rushed down felix's freckled cheeks.

"am i not good enough for him anymore?" the said boy collapsed on the floor a headache slowly forming from all the crying he's done. "maybe changbin would be happy if i just died." an idea soon ran through felix's head and he started walking towards the closest bridge.

changbin's pov

as soon as i slammed my phone on my desk my assistant looked at me worryingly. "a-are you okay sir?" no i wasn't okay i was so angry! how could felix be asking me on dates when i have so much work to do on our upcoming project! "yes i'm fine hyunjin, go back to finishing those papers." the younger boy immediately started finishing the papers scared his boss' temper would crack any second.

i glanced at my desk and saw a picture of me and felix on our first date. i sighed remembering the scene i just caused with felix . i read the note below the picture frame, it said. "4/2/18 let's stay together forever binnie !" i slowly smiled remembering how felix kept asking for that one picture and i ended up agreeing because he was too cute to refuse. but soon realization hit me, today was april 2nd...it's our anniversary!

"hyunjin! i have to go i'll finish the rest tomorrow!" i ran out of my office as quickly as i could and imminently called felix.

ring....
no response.

"fuck!" i quickly remembered i got a tracking app on felix's phone a couple weeks ago. only because some nights he doesn't come home and i at least want to know he's somewhere safe. Felix doesn't know i got it on his phone and i'm glad now. "he's at a...bridge?" i soon ran and to the bridge not caring how many people were looking at me or what they were thinking. I just wanted felix to be safe and sound.

third person pov

felix was looking down at all the beautiful cars and skyscrapers and thought about how much he would miss his family and friends but most of all. how much he would miss changbin, he knew the older had hurt him so many times he couldn't count, but he still loved him with all his heart. "it's now or never..."

but before felix could make one more step forward he heard a voice calling his name and how he missed that voice so dearly. "felix! baby! please don't do this! i'm so sorry i didn't come to our anniversary picnic. i was so stressed with work recently that i took it out on you and i didn't take your feelings into consideration. but i'm here now so please come to me love.."

felix turned around to see changbin crying just as much as he was "i-i thought you didn't want me around anymore" changbin shook his head in denial.

"i want you around love, so much, you mean everything to me felix." the said boy looked back down at the bottom of the bridge before running back into changbin's arms, shaking. "i thought i-i would lose you forever f-felix. please dont pull something like this again my heart won't be able to take it." changbin leaned forward and landed a long kiss on the youngers lips both of them savoring the moment. "i promise i won't do something like this again, i just felt so alone." felix kept his head down in shame afraid of what changbin would say to him. "i'm so sorry i made you feel like my love, i had no idea i'll make it up to you i swear."

felix just started crying even more "fine then promise me you won't be a dick anymore! and stop yelling at me all the time...." felix fell deeper into changbins arms as he held on for dear life afraid his husbands temper "i will take a month off work so i can spend time with you and figure out how to control my anger." felix nodded his head at the last part agreeing with changbin.

"it's time for a good change binnie, i want us to be happy again."

"and we will, i love you lee felix and never forget that."

im editing all my books because i didn't like their plots i apologize to the ones who did, but i hope you all are doing well and remember im always here to talk to anyone if they need someone.
<3