woosan

ship: wooyoung x san
group: ateez
warnings: mention of sleeping disorder if triggered easily do not

"sannie!~" wooyoung lightly shook his boyfriend, it was time to eat breakfast that seonghwa had prepared for the members "morning." san said in a slightly annoyed voice as he slowly rose from the bed. on the other hand wooyoung was confused, san is usually a morning person and is always in a good mood when woken up. when san wakes up he is always asking for kisses from wooyoung before actually getting out of bed. "is something wrong sannie? are you not feeling well?" san just shook his head not wanting his younger boyfriend to worry "nothings wrong, just a bit tired is all" the older finally got up from bed, passing wooyoung without even a glance while walking straight into the kitchen.

"morning san" the mentioned male picked his head up from the floor and saw all the members already sitting at the table waiting for him so they could all eat together "i'm sorry to keep you all waiting, but i'm not hungry. you all can eat without me." san walked back to his room locking the door behind him "wooyoung what's wrong with him?" the younger shook his head as he didn't know anything either "i-i don't know, he's been like this since i woke him up." wooyoung started to get upset thinking san was tired of his constant nagging and he was planning to break up with him.

"maybe you should talk to him, ask him whats wrong?" hongjoong gives an encouraging smile towards the younger boy. "but maybe i should leave him alone? he doesn't seem like he wants to talk.." wooyoung stood in the kitchen awkwardly not really knowing what to do."woo, trust me he seems needs you more then ever right now" the leader then pushed wooyoung to the door giving him a thumbs up before leaving the two and letting them have privacy "sannie?"

wooyoung tried opening the door only to find out it was locked "l-leave me a-alone wooyoung..." wooyoung put his head against the door knowing san was probably doing the same "i know you don't mean that baby, let me in please?" wooyoung heard nothing in response and he started getting worried. "please baby. for me?" a few minutes of standing there and wooyoung finally heard the door handle started to jiggle and soon revealed san. wooyoungs heart broke as he saw his boyfriend with tears running down his cheeks and clinging onto shiber as his life depended on it
"d-don't leave m-me pl-please" wooyoung shook his head as he took san into his embrace "baby i could never."

wooyoung left kisses all over sans face trying to cheer him up even in the slightest "tell me what's wrong sannie?" san looked at wooyoung with fear in his eyes. he started frantically looking around and his breathing quickened. Wooyoung knew he was having a anxiety attack "hey- baby calm down it's okay, i won't leave you or ever judge you okay sannie? I love you for you and nothing could ever change that." san started to calm down after hearing his boyfriends words knowing he was safe with wooyoung by his side. "i-i think i h-have a sleeping d-disorder." san started to cry even more as wooyoung lead them to their shared bed.

"hey sannie, it's okay. Is that why you were grumpy love? you didn't get enough sleep did you?" san shook his head as he started crying more "let's go get you some sleeping pills okay love? and we can spend the day cuddling and watching movies okay?" san looked into wooyoung's eyes fear covering them once again. "your okay w-with this part of m-me?" wooyoung placed their foreheads together taking in the beauty his boyfriend had even when he looked so broken."of course love, any part of you is something i'm going to love. no matter how terrible you think it is." wooyoung kissed the elders forehead "thank you wooyoung" san smiles knowing he would finally get the help he needed and he was glad wooyoung was going to stay by his side through it all.

i hope you all liked it, also don't forget to leave requests ! and don't forget to take care of yourselves ! love you all c: