tenkun

ship: ten x kun
group: nct
extras: fluff! short!

ten✨🌸
kunnie!
i was wondering when you were coming home, i ordered pizza for us

kun❣️
hello baby
i'll be home in hour, there is so much traffic on the freeway today. I can't wait to see you love

ten smiled as he read the message sent from his boyfriend, recently kun has been really stressed out because his family is coming down to their house very soon and they still don't know about their relationship yet. so ten wanted to make kun happy even if it was just a little bit so he ordered his favorite food: pizza. 'i could watch some tv till he gets back' as ten was scrolling through the list he saw his favorite show on my block came out with season three. 'i have been waiting to watch this all week!' the show started and ten was already surprised and shocked, he was so focused into his show he didn't even hear the door open reveling kun.

"hi baby" the younger male jumped up in surprise but nonetheless got up to go hug kun. "kunnnnnnie! i missed you so much!" the older smiled at his boyfriends behavior, some people might find it annoying because of how clingy and lovey ten is, but kun loves all the attention he gets from his boyfriend. "i missed you too my love, did you have a good day hmm?" ten shook his yes "It was okay i just missed you." kun smiled as he let go of ten just to grab his hand and lead him into the kitchen so they could eat the pizza before it got too cold.

"thank you love, i needed this you know recently i have-" before kun could say anything else ten gave him a small peck on his lips telling him to be quite. "yes i know kunnie, that's why i ordered you this! and maybe after we can cuddle and sleep?" kun ruffled tens hair, how did he get so lucky to have someone like ten in his life to love.

"yes we can baby, just being with you makes me so much happier then any pizza could"

i hope you all like the changes to the story's im really proud of the recent ones and enjoy them much better then the older ones.