Demon Hungers For Blood

"Commander? What are you doing here?" He heard faintly. "I came to check on him." The Commander said and he could hear key's unlocking a door. Light engulfed his vision and a dark figure came into the room. 

"Levi..." Erwin said kneeling before the heavily chained demon. There was a big chain around his middle, one around each wrist and ankle, he even had one around his neck. Levi growled, loud and low. It resonated through his chest and that of Erwin's 

"Do you think you can behave normally now? Not going on a killing spree on headquarters?" Erwin asked. "What are you talking about?" Levi said with real innocence. Erwin frowned. "So you don't remember?" He said frowning. 

"Remember what, and get me fucking out of here! Erwin...." Levi was getting irritated. Erwin sighed. "Fine, but on one condition. You stay in my room, for as long as it takes for you to be normal again." Levi nodded and Erwin unchained him. 

Suddenly Levi jumped him. "Agh! Levi!" Erwin felt Levi's long canine rip through the skin on his shoulder, and stay there. It hurt but Levi didn't do anything else. "What are you doing?" Erwin asked. He then felt like sleeping. 

"Your no vampire, let go!" Erwin pushed Levi off of him. Levi rolled of and panted heavily. His canine were covered in blood and some dripped along his chin. "I-I...Just had to...Have a drink." Levi said between pants. 

Erwin stood and cradled his bleeding shoulder. He was pissed now. Levi noticed and crawled back slowly. "Eh, Erwin. I-It's alright, I-I didn't kill you..." Levi said but was too late. Erwin janked his tail towards him and Levi yelled. 

"Ah! That hurts you ass!" Levi yelled. He hissed and growled at the man who was reeling him in by his tail. Erwin let go of him shoulder and grabbed Levi by one of his horns. "Your one feisty demon, Levi." Erwin said. 

He then dragged Levi out of the room by his horn and Levi was resisting really hard. Some Scouts looked at the scene and were stunned. Since when did the Captain have a tail and horns? Erwin dragged the black haired demon to his quarters and threw him into the room. 

Levi sat on all four and hissed at the blonde. Erwin ignored him. He picked up a device and turned it on. It made a high pitched sound and Levi crinched on the bed. He covered his ears, who Erwin just noticed looked like the ears of an elf. 

Erwin stopped the device and climbed on the bed. He pinned Levi on it so he couldn't do anything. "Levi, your not a monster, just act normal!" Erwin screamed at the short man. Levi looked at him, shocked. 

"B-But look at me~" Levi whined. "I am a monster!" Levi said and pushed Erwin off him. He ran out of the room. Erwin cursed and ordered the whole Survey Corps to stay in their rooms. Except for Levi's Squad. 

"What happened?" Mikasa asked. "Levi went off somewhere. Will you help me look?" He asked the Scouts. They all nodded and went different ways to search for the demon Captain. 

~

Eren looked all over, but he hadn't checked that place yet. He slowly opened the door of the storage room Levi used for cleaning and stepped in, closing the door behind him again. He walked around and checked every corner of the room. He sighed when he did not find the Corporal. 

Then he heard a noise and he glanced up to the ceiling. He only saw a blur before he crashed into the floor and felt something expose his shoulder. He shuddered and opened his eyes. He saw Levi, horns and all. His eyes were red and dangerous and he leaned in on Eren. "Captain?" Eren questioned.

Levi growled and sniffed his neck. Then made a content noise, which confused Eren, and smashed his canine in Eren's neck. Eren cried out in pain and hoped he wouldn't transform into a Titan. 

Luckily, that didn't happen. Eren inhaled sharply and laid still. He felt the long teeth break through his skin and blood running down his shoulder. "L-Levi..." He stuttered. The demon stopped. 

"E-Eren..." He murmured on his skin. Levi released him instantly and crawled back. Eren took a few breaths before sitting up painfully. He looked at Levi, then at his shoulder. "Eh, what did you do?" Eren asked. 

"I-I w-was thirsty..." Levi said in utter disbelief. He then looked at his tail and Eren gasped as he smacked himself with it. "Come on Rivaille, wake the fuck up."  Levi said and sighed. "I'm sorry, Eren." Levi said and stood. He then saw himself in the mirror. 

Blood running down his chin and his long canine sticking out of his mouth. He gasped and grabbed at his ears. Levi then did something Eren thought he would never do. He screamed, loud. And then crashed to the floor and stayed there. On his knees, breathing in and out, but not aware of anything. 

Eren stood, cradling his shoulder and opened the door. He then shouted through the hall, "Commander! I found him!" Soon the man came running and the rest of the group too. "Eren, your shoulder!" The blonde man said. 

Eren nodded and pointed at Levi, who was still were he left him. "Guys, help Eren stop the bleeding and one of you help me with Levi." Erwin ordered. Mikasa went and helped the Commander with Levi. She knelt in front of him and lifted up his face. 

She gasped slightly at what she saw. Levi's teeth were dripping with blood and his eyes were red. "Eh, Commander, you might want to see this." She said and switched places with Erwin. Erwin gasped too and engulfed Levi in a hug. 

That seemed to get him out of his trance, for Levi bit into Erwin's other shoulder. "Agh!" Erwin yelled out in pain and fell back on the floor. "Commander!" He heard the kids call. "No, don't do anything. It's alright." He said as he stroked Levi's hair. 

"Levi, let go."  Erwin said softly and the demon slowly removed his fangs from the mans shoulder. His eyes reverted to his natural grey and he looked around slowly. 

"W-What happened?" He asked.  "You attacked Yeager and me, twice." Erwin explained. Levi's eyes went wide and he felt his teeth. His face fell and he stuffed his face in Erwin's neck. Erwin tensed, but realized Levi wouldn't bite him so he relaxed. 

He stood and Levi wrapped himself around Erwin. The group looked at them a bit confused but then went on and back to their rooms. "Eren, I wish to speak to you." Erwin said to the injured Scout. Eren nodded and followed. 

~
Erwin set Levi on the bed and had to pry the man off of him. Then he faces Eren. "What did Levi do to you?" He asked. "He just jumped me and bit my shoulder." Eren answered. "It hurt." He admitted. He looked down at his feet. "It's alright Eren, I'll punish Levi. I'm the only one he is allowed to bite." 

Eren looked up and nodded, he then left the room. Erwin sighed and sat on the bed. Levi opened his eyes and said, "Are you really going to punish me?" Erwin shook his head and said, "But you can't bite people, only me." He said and towered over Levi. Levi nodded at that.

"Alright." He said and flipped them over. He gently kissed Erwin's neck and then set his fangs in his skin. Erwin moaned softly and Levi stopped. "You like that?" He asked. Erwin nodded and Levi continued. Levi felt his blood run down his throat, how had it come to this. 

He felt tears roll down his cheeks. He was a horrible monster. Feeding of his lover. He stopped and sat up. Tears still streaming down his face he tried to strangle himself with his tail. Erwin smacked him in the face and Levi stopped, stunned at what happened. 

"Don't." Erwin said as he smashed his lips onto Levi's. "Your perfect as you are, I'll make Hange find a cure..." Levi nodded in the kiss. Tears rolling down his cheeks, from happiness and sadness.

"T-Thank you...Erwin." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor, poor Levi. Depression is still in it's place, will he ever see the light again. Who knows? Hope you liked this chapter! Bye!

Rebecca: *Strokes Levi's hair* It will be alright, I'll make a cure. 

Levi: Thank you...

Would You Love an Ackerman || Attack On Titan ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें